dude6412

Nov 27, 2017
for anyone having doubts on ICSTOR saying that the beta might come out tomorrow, it is in fact true.

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know where the card for the third secret photo is? I've found all of them, except for this one... :'(

Y

YWU

Does anyone know where the card for the third secret photo is? I've found all of them, except for this one... :'(
check 1st page op there is all card location it should look like this Extras:

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
If only there was a way to search these forums instead of asking the same questions over and over and over and over...I bet there would be less than 100 pages in this thread if people would actually use use it...lol...btw, anyone have an idea on the next update release? lmao

Reactions: Ronoc19

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Allso, what is the point ?? Who the hell plans daily routines by game updates. Holy shit !!! Update comes, when it comes, no sweat. Trust me, when it`s out, everyone will know.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
is it ok to not have all the scenes in the computer? i miss th second e an the third in the second row and the first one in the third. (i got the message that reputation can't go up with mom and both sis, also i bought anything in the two stores...)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
is it ok to not have all the scenes in the computer? i miss th second e an the third in the second row and the first one in the third. (i got the message that reputation can't go up with mom and both sis, also i bought anything in the two stores...)
After completing the scenes in the school bathroom with Celia, go talk to her the next day in her office. This will unlock those scenes.

Reactions: Shane498

Zakmonster

Oct 18, 2017
I for one, am impatient because this is a quality game and it seems faster paced than his previous games, so I can get to the sex bits with the hot mom faster. Compared to his previous games, where banging the mom was the endgame, and that shit took forever.

I am not upset that it's taking a while, however, because quality takes time.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
oh wow arent you cool crackin jokes. I obviously dont have the vast knowledge of game development as you do. anyone with a brain would understand that people have different perspectives. To me 100% is done and testing is part of the regular process which should have been part of the 100%. Dev can do what he needs but dont have a progress bar and have a testing stage after that. I havent seen other devs do that.
You mention anyone with a brain understands people have different perspective. Okay fair point.

You say you have never seen other devs do what ICSTOR does with his progress bar? Your own logic people have different perspectives, no? ICSTOR simply has a different perspective on how he presents his progress bar compared to others.

Also, ICSTOR has been developing games for over 2 years. I have followed him since he first started making rpgmaker games, and as far as I know his presentation of his progress bar has been the same since he started. You would know that if you have been following him before.

Reactions: Pagdish and Subyan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes