theluc

Jun 25, 2017
the spy cam name should be changed to snake cam, it your probably help to clear up the confusion

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
the spy cam name should be changed to snake cam, it your probably help to clear up the confusion
I was thinking it would better to be able to permanently put it in the bathroom at home or at school and voyeur from the pc in your bedroom

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Are you joking ? or are they really testing game ?
That's what stands on their patreon page. Maybe "beta testing" is also just a buy-in for people paying him more money as some other creators have, idk. But if it's that much as 0.1 had then it's worth the waiting anyway.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question. The version currently linked is for 0.1f, but the incest patch says 0.1. Is there an incest patch for 0.1f?

I tried searching for 'incest patch' in this thread, nothing came up.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The last letter only indicates a fixed version. All 0.1 versions are the same, but when the bug appears, the next is 0.1a and the next 0.1b and so on. Original patches work usually even version goes on e.g. this patch work in version 0.9. Only if dev dosen`t do dramatic changes in the game.

Reactions: Schatrax

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the clarification guys! Note that if the patch replaces another script file that was 'fixed' in the updated version, then you'd 'lose' the 'fix' if said fix isn't included in the patched script file, hence my question.

It might not hurt to add a note to the OP saying that the patch does work for 0.1f. Again, thanks for clarifying guys!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You are welcome, but imo, the patch only restores your family relationship in the game. I mean, Landlady becomes back to Mom, Roommates restored back to Sisters and so on. In my experience, when I have the game patched and I download a "Fix" patch and installed it, that "fix" istall don`t mess up the patch.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Looking at the patch.rpy files (patched / unpatched), the original isn't an actual patch file, it is only there for the purpose of using as a lewd patch. Could be that for all following versions, it will be always the same file except there will be new family members added.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thread closed probably until the next update. The amount of spam generated here is beyond obnoxious. We dealt with Big Brother in the past and tried to keep it as open as possible but if you keep spamming this, we either continue to close the thread or you'll be banned from posting here, so stop with the fucking spam.

@klx thanks for cleaning up a great chunk of this thread.

Edit: Without much effort, mods deleted 260 posts. That is without even going back a lot or looking at the posts with much attention (i.e just looking at obvious spam and deleting it), so please, keep it down.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes