goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He probably is talking for 5-6 months ago when was posted that in December we will get 0.8
Yes, but he posted 2 weeks ago that he wouldn't make December. Coming in on December 29 and crowing haha "he's not going to make it he's still a liar"* is...lame.

*my interpretation of the post

zapras

Dec 22, 2019
I just spent about 15+ hours on this game to finish it all. I expected to reach the foursome seen in the title. To put it politely, I'm hugely disappointed :'(. It's a great game otherwise! Sounds like I'd have to wait a year for it?

As for the game mechanics, it was surprisingly easy to use! The only thing I struggled with was there's no indication of something being a weekend event. I wasted a lot of time on Celia and Caroline only to realise I had to wait until the weekend for the next step.

In the game itself. I wished there were more framed shots that captured yourself and the other character. A lot of the time I forgot my character was young so I lost all sense of taboo.

There was a few other things I didn't like were mostly small. Like your character had far to big a penis and everyone having large breasts - it's just soo cliche. Imo having a smaller penis would have added to the taboo factor. But overall it has a fantastic game! Had me hooked the entire time. I guess I'll revisit this thread in a years time for an update, meanwhile I'll try out another game.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
It's still 35%. How does he construct the percentage? I'm guessing he does some story boarding, but it shouldn't take that long for a large amount of things. Rendering should take the longest, even with his 11 rtx 2080s or whatever it is, writing the plot and if he has the coding done, should take a few weeks at most.

Reactions: Big-T and Jaun Karr

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, but he posted 2 weeks ago that he wouldn't make December. Coming in on December 29 and crowing haha "he's not going to make it he's still a liar"* is...lame.

*my interpretation of the post
ok but lets be honest with our selves here. The update is not coming out anytime soon. He always says one thing and then pushes it back 3-5 times.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's still 35%. How does he construct the percentage? I'm guessing he does some story boarding, but it shouldn't take that long for a large amount of things. Rendering should take the longest, even with his 11 rtx 2080s or whatever it is, writing the plot and if he has the coding done, should take a few weeks at most.
When he hits a bullseye he makes a new promise.
61jKncPr+pL._AC_SX425_.jpg

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
High school is hard enough. Make sure they are on the pill. I have been stuck raising this little guy for the last 50 years.
1577675389536.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok but lets be honest with our selves here. The update is not coming out anytime soon. He always says one thing and then pushes it back 3-5 times.
Yeah, I can't really argue with that! :p

He's super bad at program management and estimates. But he's got enough bullshit coming out of his mouth; we don't need to make shit up for him.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Completion percentages are bullshit 100% of the time when it comes to game development. Anyone who says "This game is X percent complete" is either delusional or a liar with the outside chance of being both. Due to how game development works it is literally impossible to sign an accurate completion percentage. Too much of what's going on development relies on other things.

Think of game development like the game kerplunk. You've got a cylinder with a bunch of sticks going through it holding up a bunch of marbles and you pull sticks out to see who winds up puling the one that lets the marbles fall, right? Right. Now imagine that instead of one game of kerplunk it's about twelve games going at the same time and they're all directly connected to each other with some sticks going through multiple games, and different types of marbles in each game with some games having a dozen different kinds of marbles all in play at once. As you pull sticks the marbles fall, but moving a stick from one means you just moved that stick in to the game next to it and that adds to the blockage of that game. Tasks constantly slow each other down, speed each other up, rely on each other to even be possible to complete, and so on and so forth. If you try to assign a completion percentage of game design you'll find it going up and down every single day because everything you do gets in the way of everything else you need to do until you finally pull enough sticks.

This is why you'll see some patreons use task lists to assign completion tallies. It's a hell of a lot easier to provide a list of the 100 things you need to do to complete and update and check them off one by one then it is to try to assign a percentage to those tasks since certain tasks will take a day, other tasks will take a week, some could take a month. Just because 50% of a list of tasks is checked off doesn't mean that 50% of the game is complete. It just doesn't work that way.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Completion percentages are bullshit 100% of the time when it comes to game development. Anyone who says "This game is X percent complete" is either delusional or a liar with the outside chance of being both. Due to how game development works it is literally impossible to sign an accurate completion percentage. Too much of what's going on development relies on other things.

Think of game development like the game kerplunk. You've got a cylinder with a bunch of sticks going through it holding up a bunch of marbles and you pull sticks out to see who winds up puling the one that lets the marbles fall, right? Right. Now imagine that instead of one game of kerplunk it's about twelve games going at the same time and they're all directly connected to each other with some sticks going through multiple games, and different types of marbles in each game with some games having a dozen different kinds of marbles all in play at once. As you pull sticks the marbles fall, but moving a stick from one means you just moved that stick in to the game next to it and that adds to the blockage of that game. Tasks constantly slow each other down, speed each other up, rely on each other to even be possible to complete, and so on and so forth. If you try to assign a completion percentage of game design you'll find it going up and down every single day because everything you do gets in the way of everything else you need to do until you finally pull enough sticks.

This is why you'll see some patreons use task lists to assign completion tallies. It's a hell of a lot easier to provide a list of the 100 things you need to do to complete and update and check them off one by one then it is to try to assign a percentage to those tasks since certain tasks will take a day, other tasks will take a week, some could take a month. Just because 50% of a list of tasks is checked off doesn't mean that 50% of the game is complete. It just doesn't work that way.
That's my point. 35% is so nebulous. We have no idea what 35% actually means. In a time sense, renders probably take the most. Writing a story like that takes like a few days tops. The coding, as long as it is set up correctly, another few days. Setting up and rendering the images is probably the bulk of the time that is spent on the process. That is depending on the assets you buy and use to decrease the rendering time.
When he hits a bullseye he makes a new promise.
View attachment 500531
You mean a delay?

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Maybe it's money? 35 Percent of income from the version?)
In any case, this is already the language of Cthulhu. And we can't understand it.
Iiahe mgepog ai bug. " cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh. "

Honestly, I would more believe that is a percentage based on how much money he wants before releasing the next update. Especially since 100% doesn't even mean 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
2.jpg

Milfy City - Happy New Year! + Pics

Hey, guys! Here's a few spicy pics I prepared for you :)

Since this is probably my last post of 2019 I wish everyone a happy new year! :)
Thank you again for your amazing support!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes