DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Diddler games Iv havent seen you post in a while. Hows the development of your new game coming along? Any big plans for 2020???
Hopefully to get patrons. Thinking of putting it behind a "paywall" then just posting it myself all over the net lol. But aside from that, get it updated more and get more experience to release faster updates.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Not exactly the most clever comment when he's already said it's going to be in January.
I can't keep up with him constantly changing the release date. I'm sure that if I'll post the same comment on January 31st you'll say it isn't clever because he already said it's going to be in February.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Last time I played, SPOILER dad caught the mom with the son. Has the stoey progressed? Should i download again.

Patreat_DFEnder

Nov 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "ElmerFudd, Beitrag: 2716358, Mitglied: 192404"]
Der Link zum Patch befindet sich auf der Hauptseite
[/ZITAT]
Helft mir zufrieden. Wer ist die Hauptseite? Wen kann ich dort finden?
Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten

• Haha
Reactions: Weltmeister

BHWasian

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone have a incest patch + android port? SOLVED

Or alternatevly how to add the incest patch to the android version?

Or worst case scenario what is the process of manually adding or changing APK files and apply the patch manually onto computer then to Android?

Nevermind figured it out:
Go to Android/data/com.app.milfycityleo/files
Create folder and name it "game"
Input patch file into there.

JFC had to go back 80 pages to find it

Last edited:
Reactions: BrownOwl

medready

May 9, 2018
I can't leave the "Boss's Room" in the Truth Nightclub - there aren't any exit buttons. I accidentally saved over load file, any advice?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Ehm... my bad. I was trying to make a joke using a dark biblical reference.
Job (that's his name) was a guy who suffered all kind of calamities but remained patient. You are patient too when you deal with these continual requests for saves and walkthroughs. Keep up the good work!
I know. I read the Bible. I just didn't realize it was a joke right away.
Thank you and happy new year.
I can't leave the "Boss's Room" in the Truth Nightclub - there aren't any exit buttons. I accidentally saved over load file, any advice?
Yes. Install in the folder with the game DS Mod Cheat and you can go out of any location just by clicking on the map.
You can also load AutoSave. There are always 6 of them.
If you have a mod installed, delete it, exit the club, then return the mod back.
new patch is coming out december 2020?
Which patch? If you mean the update, it will be released in late February or March.
(I know what he said January. But I also know that he lied.)
JFC had to go back 80 pages to find it
Always look for my posts, I've written this many times.
Does anybody know if in the future there will be some more consequences about the truth or lie route with Zayuri and her Sister?
I think he said that this depends on if his patreons wants more of that story.
Unfortunately, the developer said that he will no longer do voting for the characters. But there will still be updates with them.
At the moment, the game has two ways to develop with them. If you lie, you will no longer be able to pass their updates. But I think the developer will come up with something in this case.
Helft mir zufrieden. Wer ist die Hauptseite? Wen kann ich dort finden?
Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten
Der Patch wird Ihnen helfen, Inzest in zukünftigen Updates zu aktivieren (wenn Sie bereits die aktuelle bestanden haben).
Um Zitate zu machen, müssen Sie Code in Englisch schreiben. -> QUOTE
Dies ist eine englischsprachige website, müssen Sie englischen Text neben Deutsch schreiben. (Website-Regeln)
Я тоже хочу писать на Русском языке, но я думаю меня перестанут понимать и мои посты начнут удалять.:rolleyes:
Hopefully to get patrons. Thinking of putting it behind a "paywall" then just posting it myself all over the net lol. But aside from that, get it updated more and get more experience to release faster updates.
Do you plan delays? This is another one of my genius jokes. :FacePalm:
That's not a very good spoiler. You should use the spoiler tag
(S\P\O\I\L\E\R)like this{/S/P/O/I/L/E/R/}
Error 404 spoiler not found.
Is there a milf city 0.5 save file.I'll start at 0.6,I don't want to play 0.5 from the start.0.5 If you can save the file can throw ?
Use the search, or look at my signature.
I can't keep up with him constantly changing the release date. I'm sure that if I'll post the same comment on January 31st you'll say it isn't clever because he already said it's going to be in February.
And it's true. If the progress is real, it will not have time to release the update in January.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes