Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I’ll pass the menopause stage before this game is fully completed
As I wrote earlier, this is a kind of sandbox for the developer. According to the version we can say that 1.0 will be the final.
But no, this is just the beginning, then there will be 1.1, 1.2 and etc
And I also think that in 2-3 years he stop making this game and start doing another project. Maybe sooner.

Last edited:

msespindola

May 19, 2019
Is there a way to progress in the harem mode? I have 5/5 Caroline and 3/5 on the other two!
Since I've finished all their story line, is there something I can do?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a way to progress in the harem mode? I have 5/5 Caroline and 3/5 on the other two!
Since I've finished all their story line, is there something I can do?
You haven't finished anything yet. 5/5 this is not the end of the game.
Harem mode will be available in future updates.
Well now you just have to wait for update.
In the very distant future updates.

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A doubt: if 0.7 is about Sara, Judy and the Harley Quinn girl (I don't remember her name), does anyone know who will star in the 0.8 update?

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Originally Linda was going to get her story continued in 0.8, but now as 0.7 is ONLY Sara, 0.8 is supposedly Judy's update.
Judy is heavily tied in with Linda, so it wouldn't make sense if there wasn't some sort of inclusion with her. Celia could be featured also as she's also linked to Judy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy 20 20 of waitin' and anticipaitin' ... That dame gave a lot early and her arc just bends all over MCs big throbbing dialogue skill ;)!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well before the EU. Spain had laws establishing consentual sex at 14 and incest was not forbidden.
It's not everywhere. Gypsies also get married at 14. And here in Russia, can put you in jail for it. (For such a incest)
A doubt: if 0.7 is about Sara, Judy and the Harley Quinn girl (I don't remember her name), does anyone know who will star in the 0.8 update?
Her name is Cindy.
I think it will be Linda and Judy. As I said earlier, if he starts making updates on just one character, I will stop waiting for updates at all, and I'll give up this game.
If he did an update with several characters for one year, then the update with one character will be released no earlier than in half a year. NLT will have time to complete ToN before Icstor releases 0.7. In my opinion someone just wants to earn money. (I don't see any enthusiasm from this developer.)
I don't see anything wrong with making money, but it's just that if you're lying to make money, it's called fraud.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes