ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Does anyone had this issue in Caroline's route? There are two options when visiting her Bedroom, but one of them is greyed out. With no option of choosing it.

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
When I was younger... much younger:giggle: I like watching the show on MTV about dates. One girl, she had 5 dates with 5 guys (or boy had with 5 dates with 5 girls in another series) and etc. And I remember one episode, whereone guy introduce himself - he was looks like big (very big) muscule killing machine like Arnold Schwarzenegger and his first words on interview were - "Hi, I'm Max, I'm eighteen and I'm searchring my love".
He was looking like 35+ miner, but he was only eighteen. And It's work in reverse too. Many people looks yonuger than their really age
And Sara looks really sexy, and I believe that in new updates Icstor will add some woman's charm things for her (adult lingerie, high heels, dress for the date) and she will get out from only little sister type

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for your input, kind gamer.

Please bare in mind the models are ageless in the DAZ HALLS of perpetual youth and apple of the eye bombshells. Any 60 year old dame will look and feel and blossom with the vigor of 32 years old
which is the max pinnacle any human can achieve in terms of physical condition.

Peak condition being the norm and looks being the best they can be, playing at anything under 30 is
just semantics. As long as the best any human can be is at 32, the better they look, the more they
are that likely to be that sweet pinnacle of evolution 32 years old.

x0verL0rdx

Dec 2, 2018
Sorry, but i just wanna ask.. is the incest patch work for android version? If it can.. where should i put the file in? Thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Sorry, but i just wanna ask.. is the incest patch work for android version? If it can.. where should i put the file in? Thanks
Works. Go to the game directory, files, then create a Game folder here and put the file here.
Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder "game" and paste the patch in this folder.
Also, if you need to save but have nowhere to put them, create the saves folder manually.
Does anyone had this issue in Caroline's route? There are two options when visiting her Bedroom, but one of them is greyed out. With no option of choosing it.
Try to go further in the story, and perhaps this option will open. Or give me your save, I'll see what's wrong.
I WANT MY CAROLINE PREGNANT ROUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You may have to wait a long time.
You can't write with CapsLock. You can write one word in a large font, but not the entire sentence.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
v0.6b Walkthrough

Caroline:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celia:

Neighbors:
hi, I am following this guide (but now 6e)
- Morning > Caroline’s Bedroom
- Afternoon > Clothes shop
- Night > MC’s Bedroom > Bed > “Meet with Caroline.”
- Afternoon > Clothes shop
after this nothing is happening
Evening > Caroline’s Bedroom (green dialogue option)
Never found caroline in evening in bedroom
- Night > Caroline’s Bedroom (2x, optional - Doggy, Cowgirl)
and so noth this .....
at the shop she ask me about camere for photo....
- Afternoon > Clothes shop > mingame (3x)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
any preview images?
Umm, look on YouTube or download CG images. There are also screenshots of the game on the first page.
Or what preview do you mean? If you mean preview 0.7 then it is not yet available. But in this thread you can find previews of other developer posts.
I don't think the typical 14 year old has C cups.

To me she looks a lot older than the girls here:
We have in Russia girls to hide their age, they can say that they are 18 but in fact them will be more.
On this link there are girls who really look very young. But some of them don't look less than 20 years old.
Also, in addition to a young physique, tone cream hides their age.
Sara was created to be young (younger sister). I never really thought about how old she is. It's just a computer character, so I don't care, even if someone says she's twelve.
Speak for yourself. I can't get over the fact that she looks 14.
If you are disgusted with incest, you don't have to pass Sara. There will also be routes in the game, so I think it can be bypassed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer0z

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I've heard in some other thread that icstor plans on adding new characters to this game(some milf and her son I believe), is this true? Caroline route is kinda finished but still could use a few sex scenes, Linda unfinished, Sara unfinished, Celia unfinished, Aunt and her wife is unfinished, Violet is not even started, Judy is not started yet too, Macy, Lily, Pool girl, Juliet, neighbours, in night rape scenes you get interrupted in the middle so it needs to be done properly too, harem route, pregnancy routes. And that's just from top of my head, I probably forgot something.

Even if icstor is back to his best all this stuff will take a few years to make and thats assuming he wont have more health problems or vacations. Feels like half of the characters I listed will get canned and wont ever receive any content.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I've heard in some other thread that icstor plans on adding new characters to this game(some milf and her son I believe), is this true? Caroline route is kinda finished but still could use a few sex scenes, Linda unfinished, Sara unfinished, Celia unfinished, Aunt and her wife is unfinished, Violet is not even started, Judy is not started yet too, Macy, Lily, Pool girl, Juliet, neighbours, in night rape scenes you get interrupted in the middle so it needs to be done properly too, harem route, pregnancy routes. And that's just from top of my head, I probably forgot something.

Even if icstor is back to his best all this stuff will take a few years to make and thats assuming he wont have more health problems or vacations. Feels like half of the characters I listed will get canned and wont ever receive any content.
Hi Meridian
Not heard of it. Can you drop a link to a thread? I haven't visited his Discord channel for a long time, maybe there something about it.
In any case, why add new characters, in the end, as I said earlier, he will throw the game without finishing the story with more than one character.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hi Meridian
Not heard of it. Can you drop a link to a thread? I haven't visited his Discord channel for a long time, maybe there something about it.
In any case, why add new characters, in the end, as I said earlier, he will throw the game without finishing the story with more than one character.
I think it was said during Q/A post on his patreon some time ago.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
And where i can buy camera? The option on my bed "meet caroline" don't exists.
You think that I must restart new game?
In the store. Give me your save and I'll see what can do next.
(The game is linear and you can't just skip something. There is no need to start a new game.)
I think it was said during Q/A post on his patreon some time ago.
«As before you can post new questions below this post and I'll try to respond to them on the 15th January 2020. I'll add another post on Xmas with some nice and naughty pics. (Probably more on the New Year too!)»

Everything will fall into place when he publishes his next post. But I think for now he will focus on the main characters.
Perhaps in the future there will be more new characters, but for now he has someone to work on.

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I love how common it is for people to complain about the male protagonists in these games looking too young and it's always just [crickets]. Say it about that same character's younger sister and it's a barrage of Princess Bambie gifs and chin-stroking over what does it mean, after all, for a thing to look a certain way? Whom amongst us has not observed a thing be one way, despite looking another, and so who is to say...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
cicciopastrocchio
I'm still waiting for your answer. Have you found a solution?
In order to spend the weekend with Caroline, you must complete the update. But judging by the fact that Caroline asked you for a camera (it is necessary for her photo shoots), you are not yet close to the end of the update.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes