goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I love how common it is for people to complain about the male protagonists in these games looking too young and it's always just [crickets]. Say it about that same character's younger sister and it's a barrage of Princess Bambie gifs and chin-stroking over what does it mean, after all, for a thing to look a certain way? Whom amongst us has not observed a thing be one way, despite looking another, and so who is to say...
Here's the analysis of the MC:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2763884

I am nothing if not consistent! :p

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Here's the analysis of the MC:

I am nothing if not consistent! :p
More consistent than icstor's depictions of MC's height, certainly:
2.png 5.png
They're both barefoot in this scene. But credit where it's due, comments about male protagonists usually get no pushback, so sure, marks for consistency. It's not clear you're actually right, but that's on icstor, not you.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are grownups cosplaying for the camera ... in a closed session with a friend with benefits ...
That scene is swinging / transdresser material right there. What is there to smirk any metrics on ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
More consistent than icstor's depictions of MC's height, certainly:
View attachment 506551 View attachment 506550
They're both barefoot in this scene. But credit where it's due, comments about male protagonists usually get no pushback, so sure, marks for consistency. It's not clear you're actually right, but that's on icstor, not you.
There was a reply to my post on the MC that showed a picture of him much shorter than Caroline, and I replied to that commenting on ICSTOR's consistency! :)

There are times the MC is taller than Caroline, and times when he's shorter. I'm not sure what ICSTOR is going for there, but his history is shota MCs (except for Taboo Request), so IMO this MC is a big improvement.

Just thought of this - the vigorous defense against things like "Sara looks 14" might be because the unspoken continuation is "and you're a pedophile for liking her". Nobody feels bad at the thought of liking an "underaged" MC banging hot chicks.

Reactions: Q Who

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you for your input, kind gamer.

Please bare in mind the models are ageless in the DAZ HALLS of perpetual youth and apple of the eye bombshells. Any 60 year old dame will look and feel and blossom with the vigor of 32 years old
which is the max pinnacle any human can achieve in terms of physical condition.

Peak condition being the norm and looks being the best they can be, playing at anything under 30 is
just semantics. As long as the best any human can be is at 32, the better they look, the more they
are that likely to be that sweet pinnacle of evolution 32 years old.
Let me guess your age! Mmmm... maybe 32?

Damn, I'm slighly past that. My inescapable decline has begun :cry:.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No No ... Nah! Dear gamer .. We are ageless as long as we lurk in these DAZ perpetual Prime Halls!
We are the best we can and ever will be, playing the heroes and judging them on the tip top of
best human behavior and the beauty of our fantasy where we guide their steps to Victory!

Game On!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No No ... Nah! Dear gamer .. We are ageless as long as we lurk in these DAZ perpetual Prime Halls!
We are the best we can and ever will be, playing the heroes and judging them on the tip top of
best human behavior and the beauty of our fantasy where we guide their steps to Victory!

Game On!
Well said!

Dream on! :p

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Just thought of this - the vigorous defense against things like "Sara looks 14" might be because the unspoken continuation is "and you're a pedophile for liking her". Nobody feels bad at the thought of liking an "underaged" MC banging hot chicks.
I wasn't going to say (I'm just having fun here) because even saying that might give offence, but that's obviously why, imo. Doesn't really make sense, but hey, consistency is such a rare virtue. ;)

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
There was a reply to my post on the MC that showed a picture of him much shorter than Caroline, and I replied to that commenting on ICSTOR's consistency! :)

There are times the MC is taller than Caroline, and times when he's shorter. I'm not sure what ICSTOR is going for there, but his history is shota MCs (except for Taboo Request), so IMO this MC is a big improvement.

Didn't get around to replaying this but glad to see my observations of the MC were actually accurate. There's also a scene I remember where he's hugging Linda and his head is at her shoulder height, which was the one that really made me think he was a short ass :LOL:

Some things like this are to be expected I guess in these games which are created and released over long periods of time. I don't remember exactly which game it was (I think it's Become a Rock Star) where the MC's dick starts out looking like a god damn mushroom lmao.

pazedak

Aug 21, 2018
hey guys, there was a link to full access patreon page of icstor and other patreon pages, before uptade someone was share it but i couldnt find after a search, could you share?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
hey guys, there was a link to full access patreon page of icstor and other patreon pages, before uptade someone was share it but i couldnt find after a search, could you share?

Also links to the last posts I threw above. If you need all the posts, I can find them.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Who can throw off this post "Milfy City - Happy New Year! + Pics"?
Pepegaa, Endless?
I would make links to all posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes