Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There was a reply to my post on the MC that showed a picture of him much shorter than Caroline, and I replied to that commenting on ICSTOR's consistency! :)

There are times the MC is taller than Caroline, and times when he's shorter. I'm not sure what ICSTOR is going for there, but his history is shota MCs (except for Taboo Request), so IMO this MC is a big improvement.

Just thought of this - the vigorous defense against things like "Sara looks 14" might be because the unspoken continuation is "and you're a pedophile for liking her". Nobody feels bad at the thought of liking an "underaged" MC banging hot chicks.
I bet that the changing height issue has to do with purchased assets. He probably created him to be much shorter than Caroline. In scenes where they are just standing and talking. And when there is no physical contact it is not an issue. But things won't line up when the premade purchased poses or animations have the characters in contact with each other. They are not designed to have those backward height differences. So he just boosts his height on those occasions. It makes you wonder if Icstor is a bit of a short guy in real life. And that is why he consistently creates shorter shota type characters.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you want to be a patron or what? Or was it just a joke? If you need help, write more specifically.

Edit
Ok, I read the dialog in the screenshot. I smiled, but the spoiler headline was inappropriate.
Man. I see you're in a desperate love from the signatures of the games they will never be completed.
No, do not love, and not a fan, just like. I just didn't see any proper signatures here.
I predict 0.7 will be released by the end of 2020.
We'll find out on the fifteenth.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
pls give me full save v0.6e
In my signature
Why does this game not show up in latest updates when you search with the incest tag anymore? It's still one of the tags.
Instead of it Lewd Island, it's the same date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use search to find the game. Or use a different tag.
Probably the tag was added late, and there everything is sorted by date.

Last edited:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Last time I followed this thread closely the animations were released but the quality was lacking, that was in November. I'm going to go out on a limb here and use my detective skills that rival Bruce Wayne and say 0.7 wasn't released in December nor are we close to a release. Are we even positive Judy's in this version now?

Edit: Looked at ICSTOR's progress 35% done, so using ICSTOR's algorithm I say we can expect it in July as best case and October as normal case.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last time I followed this thread closely the animations were released but the quality was lacking, that was in November. I'm going to go out on a limb here and use my detective skills that rival Bruce Wayne and say 0.7 wasn't released in December nor are we close to a release. Are we even positive Judy's in this version now?

Edit: Looked at ICSTOR's progress 35% done, so using ICSTOR's algorithm I say we can expect it in July as best case and October as normal case.
Hi Sheperdxgn

Q&A #2 + News
The next post will be on the fifteenth.

Reactions: Sheperdxgn

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
SO it's safe to assume the spot light of 0.7 will focus primarily on Sara? Cause if so I'm all for that since her last update was small and so long ago, she's the most neglected female in the house in terms of content.
Yes, unfortunately in 0.7 only Sara. In 0.8 Judy.
It seems that he started to make updates on one character. :sneaky:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Yes, unfortunately in 0.7 only Sara. In 0.8 Judy.
It seems that he started to make updates on one character. :sneaky:
So if 0.7 is Sara and maybe her friend then "technically" it Shouldn't take till summer to release, and since 0.8 was originally supposed to be Linda/Liza and Yazmin does that mean the aunt's content has been pushed back. Because if ICSTOR's going to put all 3 in one update then that means at least one of them is going to get neglected in the content department.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
So if 0.7 is Sara and maybe her friend then "technically" it Shouldn't take till summer to release, and since 0.8 was originally supposed to be Linda/Liza and Yazmin does that mean the aunt's content has been pushed back. Because if ICSTOR's going to put all 3 in one update then that means at least one of them is going to get neglected in the content department.
Anyway, I think Liza will move away. Three characters will take him a year again. Well, since he promised Judy, she'd be there for sure, but I'm not sure about Linda.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt we can expect Liza this year.Realy can't see 4 updates in 2020,unless they are realy small
He probably will go this way.
0.7-Sara
0.8-Judy
0.9-Linda
0.10-Liza and Yazmin

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes