Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Should work on Sara in 4 years and just do Caroline updates until then. That way we can marry Caroline, help her expand her business, start our Cosplay side business career, buy a house for us have a bunch of kids and of course bury her ex out in the forest somewhere after I beat him to death. Such a great game 2053 pages now and still top in trending.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Should work on Sara in 4 years and just do Caroline updates until then. That way we can marry Caroline, help her expand her business, start our Cosplay side business career, buy a house for us have a bunch of kids and of course bury her ex out in the forest somewhere after I beat him to death. Such a great game 2053 pages now and still top in trending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Do you want to be a patron or what? Or was it just a joke? If you need help, write more specifically.

Edit
Ok, I read the dialog in the screenshot. I smiled, but the spoiler headline was inappropriate.

No, do not love, and not a fan, just like. I just didn't see any proper signatures here.

We'll find out on the fifteenth.
Why did you take this so serious? I just saw your signatures under your comment -signatures shows fav games of members generally- that games didnt have an update yet. This is why i said you have a desperate love. If i knew you will take it wrong, i would not make a joke to you.

About spoiler headline. It is only a funny return to developers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Just occurred to me that we still have slut bag Linda anal to still look forward to.

And for all I care, Sara can stay grounded in her room. Nerd.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Well Judy isn't going to be in the next update, guess i can skip this one. Sara's fine but IMO Judy should have been in 0.1 or 0.2 since she is the "corrupter" and i reckon partly responsible for Linda being so neurotic, the game seems sort of weird without that gateway character in place, but i guess i'm just filling in blanks at this point.

Reactions: Gzhindra

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Her ex was Charles. Whether you beat him up or not, it's only going to cause Caroline different reactions in my opinion. In any case, the Headmaster's people kill him after the pink box returns.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Should work on Sara in 4 years and just do Caroline updates until then.
... Isn't that the very reason he went with the "I'll work on what I most feel like" approach? He's kinda burned out on Caroline and I for one am sick of the Patrons braying for more content that'll make him regret starting the polls in the first place.

I don't get why everybody is so addicted to Caroline. The game has two other characters that have yet to reach that level of development and more than one that's yet to even be touched.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
... Isn't that the very reason he went with the "I'll work on what I most feel like" approach? He's kinda burned out on Caroline and I for one am sick of the Patrons braying for more content that'll make him regret starting the polls in the first place.

I don't get why everybody is so addicted to Caroline. The game has two other characters that have yet to reach that level of development and more than one that's yet to even be touched.
Probably because most people are self entitled and think everyone agree's with them if they are like Sara sucks we want Caroline. When really I have not problem with any of their stories, I prefer Sara however I ain't gonna say no to Caroline's story e.t.c

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019

I was actually joking about skipping Sara and working on Caroline for next 4 years. I can see why so many are addicted to Caroline though. She quickly hooked me in my 1st playthrough that I started another playthrough with just her. I am also looking forward to the Judy update I think that is going to be a very interesting update.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I was actually joking about skipping Sara and working on Caroline for next 4 years. I can see why so many are addicted to Caroline though. She quickly hooked me in my 1st playthrough that I started another playthrough with just her. I am also looking forward to the Judy update I think that is going to be a very interesting update.
Almost everyone who wanted updates with Caroline, after the release, wants updates with Judy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The one... The only....

SAHB from 1975 Whistle Test with "Whispering" Bob Harris
[Eat your heart out Tom Jones!] ;)

Best part at 2:26

... hahahaha

Glam Rock! Don't ya just love it? ;)

Edit:
If, for some reason, it won't play on here! Use this link instead

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes