PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Well, Slutbag Linda was always a hooker. So that's nothing new. She probably has pimped out Caroline for years. Which is why Caroline is such a raging alcoholic. Plus it looks like Slutbag Linda is grooming Sara for the same thing. Poor Bob, he married such a drug dealing and flesh peddling total trash can we know as Linda. I still have money on Slutbag Linda being involved in whacking Jeffery Epstein too.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:
View attachment 510346
;);););););););););););););););););););)
View attachment 510347
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 510349
Maybe a tiny bit harsh on Lindy. I mean, she has a nice friendly smile, for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Jaun Karr

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I thought until the end of January, this topic will be calm, apparently it started again.
Hi Elmer, RedDucks, I haven't seen you for a long time.

I think that on the fifteenth he will come up with an exculpatory post about what is not in time. Or after his post, the percentage of development will jump to 95. :PogChamp:
Hi Alpine, I've given up on posting on here due to the pointless and repetitive posts that rant/rage over a game that people are getting gratis and yet they continually rage over the lack of updates. They've no doubt fapped themselves stupid over the recent update and are now going in to rant mode [again!], and just can't be arsed to look for similar games that they can "occupy" themselves with.
As for the excuses/reasons given for "delays", I don't even bother with his Discord either now as the love-in on there is beyond belief. So now I just look on here, and his Discord from time to time. The last time I looked on there was over the Christmas period (Boxing Day if I recall).
I got the last update back in December, played it, and then downloaded and played a few others of a similar nature. I've added some posts to help others, on here, and made a few comments and that's about it.

I'm not going to get in to a debate about it, suffice to say I can occupy myself with other things that aren't related to this game, or this website.
It's a take it or leave it thing for me, and maybe those people should do the same instead of fixating on this game, as they appear to be doing.

Last game I played was Sisterly Lust, and completed the game and got myself a nice "little" harem as well with some play-throughs on it too (storyline branching)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, you can choose which girls stories you play independently of each other, with the exception of Suri & Zuri (you have to progess Linda's story to a certain point to unlock their access). Some have more content than others. We don't know how this will effect the end of game yet.
Unless Icstor decides to bring them (The Twins) back in to the game at a later date then their part in the game is over, as it stands at present. Their home location is also removed from the game too, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Unless Icstor decides to bring them (The Twins) back in to the game at a later date then their part in the game is over, as it stands at present. Their home location is also removed from the game too, if I recall correctly.
True indeed. As we don't know what it ICSTOR actually has planned (is there even a plan?), this is all based on the game as it stands at this moment in time.

Reactions: Q Who

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
The twins are the only content I haven't finished. I might have bugged my game by saving them for last. I can't get an update I can do the numbers game but I never get an update. Unless, I need to spend more than a week doing them. I didn't want to do their quest line anyways once it looked like I was going to destroy the MC fathers business. Now if Linda manipulated me into doing I probably would.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The twins are the only content I haven't finished. I might have bugged my game by saving them for last. I can't get an update I can do the numbers game but I never get an update. Unless, I need to spend more than a week doing them. I didn't want to do their quest line anyways once it looked like I was going to destroy the MC fathers business. Now if Linda manipulated me into doing I probably would.
You need to do them to progress with Linda.

You can choose to screw Bob, or screw them (metaphorically; screwing Bob leads to screwing them literally).

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
guys can i have more than
linda4/5
caroline 5/5
sara 3/5
celia3/5
liza 2/3
?
This game is not completed at the moment, all relationship points when reaching 5/5 will not have the final result, as it is for example with Caroline. To understand that the game is finished or abandoned, you will see the corresponding words in the title of the thread: Complete or Abandoned
You have now completed the current update. Possible relationship points I will post with each update.
Yes. Manipulate everyone, or you will be manipulated - this is the main theme of the game. But if you will lie to sisters, I recommend that you save, because no one knows what will happen next if you lie. I think this is a losing option in advance.
Lie
True indeed. As we don't know what it ICSTOR actually has planned (is there even a plan?), this is all based on the game as it stands at this moment in time.
Yes, there is a plan, but I don't know how far. Initially, as in films, the script is written, and then the scenes are made, otherwise it will be stupid. This is what is done in all games. The idea and the script are all they have. But the script is not written by him, as far as I know (I'll be corrected if I'm wrong), so you can not guess what will happen next, but it can be assumed knowing the handwriting of the screenwriter. Anyway I think we'll get back to them
teşekkürleer
I could not translate this word even through a translator, please write in English.

Okay, it's Turkish, but I still couldn't translate it.
Full solidarity with those who are patrons of ICSTOR: you are the patron of an individual who exploits you and makes fun of you.
The problem is not the outputs of an update but the promises and vain expectations indicating a fictitious percentage.
I understand you, but you're not writing on Patreon or Discord, so we won't know what he thinks about it. I understand you if you were his patron, and I don't understand you if you weren't his patron. Those people who have been supporting him for months probably have their own heads on their shoulders. It may be really hard for him, but we can't know that. But we can write on pirate sites about what a bad developer. This is so great. ;)
In any case, this is a business model allowed in many countries, and it does not force you to pay money. If this developer or its content somehow offends you, or humiliates, you can complain guided by this page on Patreon

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
I can't go on with Celia:
I wrote the anonymous letter and put it in the drawer in the teachers' room, I talked with security, I bought the webcam software ..... I can't speak to Celia (I only find it on the blackboard and she never makes me speak)
What am I missing?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I can't go on with Celia:
I wrote the anonymous letter and put it in the drawer in the teachers' room, I talked with security, I bought the webcam software ..... I can't speak to Celia (I only find it on the blackboard and she never makes me speak)
What am I missing?
I think you're looking at the wrong walkthrough.
I don't remember what you need to do. See walkthrough.
Walkthrough v0.6
Or give me your save and I'll look.
The security only appeared in the latest version.
Or what security you have in mind, give me your save I'll take a look.

Reactions: Q Who and Mikedazz1

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I m playng 06e, latest
One second.

Edit
Use a computer, a webcam.
I think you'll figure it out. You have to have fun with her on the webcam using all the options (initially only one will be available). Then talk to her at school.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
One second.

Edit
Use a computer, a webcam.
I think you'll figure it out. You have to have fun with her on the webcam using all the options (initially only one will be available). Then talk to her at school.
I supposed this, but can't use softwarewebcam with no one compuer! what computer must use?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I supposed this, but can't use softwarewebcam with no one compuer! what computer must use?
0_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy!
(Don't forget to click "Accept" when Sara is added to your webcam contacts, otherwise you won't be able to do anything.)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
ahhhhhhhh, ok!
I tried all in my PC.
Not the "cd icon", i supposed to be music or else......
It's not really a CD with music on it. The disk does not depict a needle as on a gramophone, a wire is drawn (cable) on the disk. It stores all the data and programs to install on your computer. Perhaps in the future there will be something else.
I do not know why it is a disk and not a USB flash drive for example, but why not.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes