RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The strange thing is that he also lied about January. But why, why was he so sure of himself?
He was going to do a "big update" like in Caroline's case, which is 5/5.
He said that, i will release at december and it will be as big as Caroline's update and i will also try to include Judy's content if i able to manage it on time. Then what happened? First of all, Judy's content removed because we all know that it was impossible to make 1 years work in 1 month.. After that, he said that it will be crappy update like caroline's first release no animations&lots of bugs etc.. Then he said that i need one more month -.- Why do you think he is buying time step by step? In the end of this month, he will make some other excuses and try to buy more time.

I have nothing againts Icstor. I am not a impatient horny teenage as well. I can wait as much as it takes but he is not honest and lying all the time. That makes him miserable. And the funny thin is that he says that "Old Icstor is back" at his discord. Ha!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Let me guess: the guys are the bosses of Syria, Venezuela and Saudi-Arabia right?
Yup. Assad, Maduro and our wonderful ally(USA) Mohammed bin Salman. Bosses, not so much, dictators is a more accurate description(IMHO). At least you know what is happening in the world. I almost included Winnie the Pooh instead.

Bonus points for knowing who Winnie the Pooh is.

unnamed.jpg

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Q Who

General Rules:
2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
Our posts have already been removed because of this, so let's on without me. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yours came in 1977, and ours in 1969. (Books with characters appeared earlier.)

Last edited:

Shrivy

Oct 25, 2019
Haha progression stuck at 35%.... Linda must be feeling too bad... I think she will have to wait for long time for another good time with mc....

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Q Who

General Rules:
2. Avoid discussing controversial topics, eg religion and politics
Our posts have already been removed because of this, so let's on without me. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yours came in 1977, and ours in 1969. (Books with characters appeared earlier.)
"The first collection of stories about the character was the book (1926), "

1977?
"In 1961, licensed certain film and other rights of Milne's Winne-the-Pooh stories from the estate of and the licensing agent and adapted the Pooh stories, using the name "Winnie the Pooh", into that would eventually become one of its most successful franchises. "

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The film from 1966? A film is a "book"?

"Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree is a 1966 based on the first two chapters of the book by . The film was directed by and produced by . It was the last short film produced by , who died of lung cancer on December 15, 1966, eight months after its release. Its songs were written by the ( and ) and the score was composed and conducted by . ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes