Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
agree! just develop current characters and stories. plenty to do!
Character development is not one of Icstor's strong suits. He has been writing the same shallow story for years.

Shota with a magical cock instantly bends women to his will. Once the get a dose of Mr. Johnson, that is.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The one... The only....

SAHB from 1975 Whistle Test with "Whispering" Bob Harris
[Eat your heart out Tom Jones!] ;)

Best part at 2:26

... hahahaha

Glam Rock! Don't ya just love it? ;)

Edit:
If, for some reason, it won't play on here! Use this link instead

Sorry but Tom wins

Reactions: Jaun Karr

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Actually, the writer admitted that FIRST he receives the renders from ICSTOR and THEN comes up with the text for each of them.
I mean, all of the games would benefit greatly from some proper writing which then leads to a somewhat decent plot. Right now it still feels like the stuff is written by someone who is 14 and that hasn't really changed in years now, sadly. Given the odd process and the missing coordination there's probably no real hope though.

oxy_chan

Jan 4, 2020
Love this game. Wish the animations were a little more of higher quality in terms of movement. But everything else is top notch.

Also, (although I might get crucified for saying this because for some reason the majority of this forum has something against trans/futa content), I wish they were futa/trans content in this game.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Q Who and Renozrz
Apr 8, 2018
I mean, all of the games would benefit greatly from some proper writing which then leads to a somewhat decent plot. Right now it still feels like the stuff is written by someone who is 14 and that hasn't really changed in years now, sadly. Given the odd process and the missing coordination there's probably no real hope though.
Honestly, how many possible interpretations are there of a picture of Celia with a marine battery powered dildo shoved up her vag?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly, how many possible interpretations are there of a picture of Celia with a marine battery powered dildo shoved up her vag?
Well, the point is honestly how you get to that scene. Since there's no proper writing, it's either "oh there's a dick, what to do with it?", some kind blackmail oder other rather cheap/quick plot trick. I mean, that's fine, and most people obviously come for the renders and that's it, but it kinda gets boring if it's just the same and same again, game after game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is the harem route available ?
Nope.
Ask again in a couple of years.
update???
You probably came for the December version, but it was moved to January. I do not know whether to expect it this month, because progress is again stuck before reaching half. In any case, come back at the end of January, I will have a lot of news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jame8513 and Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The strange thing is that he also lied about January. But why, why was he so sure of himself?
He was going to do a "big update" like in Caroline's case, which is 5/5. As he imagines it in 20 days, if only a quarter of the update is done.
The problem is that he is already a developer not the first day, and he knows how long it will take a particular update (at least approximately), despite the fact that he chooses the characters. But why the run-up is obtained from two months to half year.
He did not specify the year.
This joke is out of date. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That was my first time, and I was not insulting.
Mate, I never said you were. I was purely asking a question as in all probability there's more than likely a lot of people on here who've never seen them, let alone heard of this version. And as a side note; I like both versions
It's the little steps that the band members do to the music at the time I cited.

Can you imagine the MC doing that when creeping through bedrooms at night?

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
hi everyone, does anyone have a way to provide me with a complete save before this version? unfortunately I lost mine, thanks

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes