Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So, has he come up with any excuse why it's still at 35%? Or is he doing the silent treatment/no transparancy thingie again?

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
It should look like this: :)
Honestly if you had same money rolling in no mater if you update 1x a year or 4 times a year ,most would likely opt for the slower pace .That is what is clearly going on, but i also reckon that he can only stretch it over 2020 before patrons start abandoning him wholesale , so i predict game to be abandoned this year and developer starts a new game/hussle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
LOL at so many people wanting him to add more charachters.. The very few charachters he does have barely has any content. Too many people are crack babies man..

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I wouldn't be the biggest fan of sharing the ladies with another guy. If it does happen, just hoping we won't share Linda, Caroline, or Sara.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I thought until the end of January, this topic will be calm, apparently it started again.
Hi Elmer, RedDucks, I haven't seen you for a long time.
So, has he come up with any excuse why it's still at 35%? Or is he doing the silent treatment/no transparancy thingie again?
I think that on the fifteenth he will come up with an exculpatory post about what is not in time. Or after his post, the percentage of development will jump to 95. :PogChamp:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ElmerFudd and Q Who

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Stuck at 35% for how many days now?
Everything is going according to plan! :HideThePain:

Hi Elmer, RedDucks, Aristos. I thought this thread would be quiet until the end of January.
The next his post should be 15 number of, then and will know. But I wouldn't be surprised if he delayed the post.)
Honestly if you had same money rolling it no mater if you update 1 a year or 4 times a year ,most would likely opt for the slower pace .That is what is clearly going on but also reckon that he can only stretch over 2020 before patrons start abandon him wholesale , so i predict game to be abandoned this year and developer starts a new game/hussle.
You bet early, it's a gold mine, and you can't get off it early. If I were this developer, I'd milk you for a couple more years. Why a new game, if the old one is not started?

I'll repeat myself so I don't look stupid. I have nothing against developers, and everyone has the right to earn money. But if you lie to earn money, it's called fraud.
(There are developers on this site who deserve respect, and I respect them. But this is a different case.)

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone think the development pace would change or be the same if ICSTOR just focused on the story and characters, making it a visual novel? Removing all the map, free-roaming & sandbox elements, mini-games, hidden photos & items. Personally, that's what i'd want to see happen.

In a 2 year span, characters (Lily, Delilah, Macy) introduced in the first update 0.1 have yet to any character development. There's also others like Violet and Suri & Zuri.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: greeto332 and Q Who

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
The one... The only....

SAHB from 1975 Whistle Test with "Whispering" Bob Harris
[Eat your heart out Tom Jones!] ;)

Best part at 2:26

... hahahaha

Glam Rock! Don't ya just love it? ;)

Edit:
If, for some reason, it won't play on here! Use this link instead

There is art, and then there is art. This is the latter.
agree! just develop current characters and stories. plenty to do!
You mean like Lily, Aya(or whatever the japanese girls name is), Judy, Sara,The neighbours, and Linda?

Nah, needs more for "Variety!".

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Full solidarity with those who are patrons of ICSTOR: you are the patron of an individual who exploits you and makes fun of you.
The problem is not the outputs of an update but the promises and vain expectations indicating a fictitious percentage.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Brace yourself. They'll all soon be out for loan ...

;)
Well, Slutbag Linda was always a hooker. So that's nothing new. She probably has pimped out Caroline for years. Which is why Caroline is such a raging alcoholic. Plus it looks like Slutbag Linda is grooming Sara for the same thing. Poor Bob, he married such a drug dealing and flesh peddling total trash can we know as Linda. I still have money on Slutbag Linda being involved in whacking Jeffery Epstein too.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:
1337985208036_8856459.png
;);););););););););););););););););););)
im-not-saying-she-is-a-whore-but-if-dicks-49323523.png
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
d907821062044ddc3b55d89459c30dae.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There are developers on this site who deserve respect, and I respect them.
And then there's Icstor.

Removing all the map, free-roaming & sandbox elements, mini-games, hidden photos & items.
You mean remove all of the stuff that he claims is work? You left out his stellar animations.

Icstor
images.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes