Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
PLS UPDATE MORE. The feeling of being incomplete is too much
The developer is working as hard as he can to provide new content. The next update with Sara is due out in January.
Also this year, he promised that there will be no more delays, and updates will be released as it was in 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: bigpenniser

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Of which year ?

We all know deadlines are just like guidelines, they're never followed.
I know, I lied. If you know this developer, you don't need to ask. It was sarcasm, + words from his posts.
As I said earlier, the update will not be released until the end of February or March.

Happy New Year. :)

Reactions: Q Who and Jaun Karr

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i love the game can't wait for the update
I don't think it's good for him to lie anymore. It will release an update at the end of January with bugs without animation and the update will be incomplete. Otherwise, according to him, as he said: I promise that next year will be the same as 2018. So if he lies, it means the whole year will be the same, and nothing will change. Will only be one update per year.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Ja, ich habe gemerkt, dass ich hoffe, dass das Jahr besser läuft als das letzte, weil ich das Spiel wirklich mag

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Ja, ich habe gemerkt, dass ich hoffe, dass das Jahr besser läuft als das letzte, weil ich das Spiel wirklich mag
On the 15th, he promised to publish the post. And we'll find out how much longer to wait.
Am 15. versprach er, den Beitrag zu veröffentlichen. Und wir werden herausfinden, wie lange wir noch warten müssen.

Reactions: Gasanvar and Q Who

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
dann hoffen wir einfach das er es ihn 10 tagen wirklich macht :) und das es dises jahr anderst läuft
then we just hope that he really does it for 10 days :) and that it will run this year differently

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
I don't think it's good for him to lie anymore. It will release an update at the end of January with bugs without animation and the update will be incomplete. Otherwise, according to him, as he said: I promise that next year will be the same as 2018. So if he lies, it means the whole year will be the same, and nothing will change. Will only be one update per year.
Will say some communication is better than none, patient is key now

Reactions: Alpine Eagle
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes