kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
make a little update shedule, with my forecast about dates for next updates (IT'S NOT REAL SHEDULE, ONLY MY ASSUMPTIONS). I create this only with goal to know (approximately), how much time will be taken for finish this game. Maybe for somebody else it will be interesting too. For side characters I considered that Icstor will create two updates for every character (Judy, Macy, Deliah, Neighbours). And final updates with pregnancy will be not very big, so ICTOR will create them little faster, than previous story updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
make a little update shedule, with my forecast about dates for next updates (IT'S NOT REAL SHEDULE, ONLY MY ASSUMPTIONS). I create this only with goal to know (approximately), how much time will be taken for finish this game. Maybe for somebody else it will be interesting too. For side characters I considered that Icstor will create two updates for every character (Judy, Macy, Deliah, Neighbours). And final updates with pregnancy will be not very big, so ICTOR will create them little faster, than previous story updates
You need spoilers, you take up the entire page.
And no, 07 in 2020, 08 in 2021, 09 in 2022, 1.0 in 2023.
Whatever you understand, the game will not end at 5/5, this is just the beginning, the developer will raise relationship points. Also, version 1.0 will not be the final version, then there will be versions 1.1, 1.2, etс
send the link of the game latest version plz...
Open the first page there are all the links. https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/
Idk how isctor going to finish this update by this month
He always says not what he does. If he said that the update will be this month, take another + 1-2 months.

Last edited:

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
You need spoilers, you take up the entire page.
And no, 07 in 2020, 08 in 2021, 09 in 2022, 1.0 in 2023.
Whatever you understand, the game will not end at 5/5, this is just the beginning, the developer will raise relationship points. Also, version 1.0 will not be the final version, then there will be versions 1.1, 1.2, etс

He always says not what he does. If he said that the update will be this month, take another + 1-2 months.

Maybe you are right, maybe not. I don't think that ICSTOR will create updates after 5/5 before he make final versions for all three main characters (I think he maybe can skip only aunty and Celia). And yes, he fucked up with 0.6 deadline, but before that he lated, but not very much. Of course this shedule it's only my forecast and ICSTOR can create little ugly final likes Milfy Villa last update and just abandon game, like previous time and start new project. But if he will continue work with his regular pace like he worked for versions 0.1-0.5, he can finish game in 1,5-2 years. Thats only my conclusions, and it was be just interesting question for me - about how big part of game that he made for now and how much time can take final version, thats it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Speak for yourself. I can't get over the fact that she looks 14.
I don't think the typical 14 year old has C cups.

To me she looks a lot older than the girls here:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

I hope I'm wrong, but I think you're too optimistic.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
I hope I'm wrong, but I think you're too optimistic.
I hope about it too) And yes, looks like it's optimictic way. I don't think he really can work with this pace 1,5-2 years with his old project without new characters and new stories. But... want to believe;)

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
This is a great game. I see why I have read so many posts and seen milfy city listed at the top. This is definitely my top now followed closely by Haleys Story and Being a DIK in third and Sisterly Lust 4th.
I played one through banging everyone. I hope I have a true harem going for future releases but I couldn't select it and could only select pregnancy caroline. Ill start another with banging all the sides chicks before making Caroline my girlfriend and hoping the game isn't boring like in other games where you need harem to get enough content. That could be why I consider Haleys story so good because it is focused on a relationship with her and not a harem. Caroline is just amazing though bravo on this route. Linda second but I need another playthrough to see if it was forced the writing for her was great and Celia as well. I really enjoyed punishing and submitting her almost as much as subbing Bella in Sister Lust. Start of the game tho I thought Judy the therapist was going to make me her slave the entire game. I look forward to seeing where that goes.

ICSTOR you and your team have created the best game for these types of games please do not rush the ending to start a new project give it the endings it deserves. Thank you, well done so far. I will see you on patreon after next release and when the game is completed.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't think the typical 14 year old has C cups.

To me she looks a lot older than the girls here:
I like how the only thing you point out is her breasts instead of her facial structure, height, and frame.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well before the EU. Spain had laws establishing consentual sex at 14 and incest was not forbidden.
Correction: until 5 or 6 years ago the minimum age of consent in Spain was 13. It was raised to 16 by the conservative party despite the opposition of the progressives (who wanted 15) and communists (14).
Funnily enough, today those progressives are in power and are delighted to see 20 year-olds being sent to over 30 years in prison for having sex with a 15 year-old girl. They even have the nerve to accuse the conservatives of doubting women's honesty and defending rapists for opposing such brutal judgments when they (the progressives) were the ones who cried blue murder 5 years ago claiming that 16 years was too old in a society where teens have sex much earlier.
Ironically, it was legal to get married at the age of 14 with the authorisation of your parents and a judge. Now it's 16 too.

As for incest, it has never been legally persecuted but close relatives are forbidden from marrying.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I like how the only thing you point out is her breasts instead of her facial structure, height, and frame.
Her breasts are the most obvious "this isn't a small child" feature.

Height? Lots of women are short. Height doesn't mean she's 14. When I was in school I knew a girl who was 4'11" who dated a guy who was 6'9". It was funny watching them walk together. She was well over 14.

Her facial structure? Lots of women have chubby cheeks. Like this girl, who is in her late 20s:

Her frame? It's very curvy. As evidenced here:

Then there's this pic from the thread, "Real life Sara"
looks a lot like her. And certainly over 14.

Do you like those better than just the boobs?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes