StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
i know i'm gonna sound like a unsufferable asshole, but i'm gonna say this unironically
holy-shit thoses muscis are too good for this game

i don't mean to trash the game itself, but i mean, jesus this game has somes bangers
how did it happen? thoses musics are better than they have any right to be

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So maybe it was because of the translation? Did you find an error?
I am not used to doing translations of both Ren'Py and RPGA, I never had a mistake in the scripts ... because I have a lot of practice in this and I know what can be translated and what cannot.
I think the file I saw together in the download was kind of corrupted.
But thanks to your file this was possible to resolve .... Thanks for your attention and strength, good week. (y)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any info on the next update?
1_6efpqnK3lH2mUFevVlkRcg@2xZ.png
Q&A Dec 21, 2019 (This is the last)
i know i'm gonna sound like a unsufferable asshole, but i'm gonna say this unironically
holy-shit thoses muscis are too good for this game
i don't mean to trash the game itself, but i mean, jesus this game has somes bangers
how did it happen? thoses musics are better than they have any right to be
I don't know what you're talking about, but I totally agree with you.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How to start story with Sara?
Have you just started playing?
I don't remember what you need to do. See walkthrough.
Walkthrough v0.6
Or give me your save and I'll look.
As far as I remember, at the beginning of the game, you have to talk to her at school and at home.
Tell me how many relationship points you have with her, you may have already completed the update.

Last edited:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
so much for new year new icstor..... update due out at the end of December still only at 50% and another self imposed deadline for his dev update and Q&A also gone bye bye. Looks like someone dared question it on discord and as well as getting shot down, got the response of "issues" were preventing it. Sounds like the mods know whats up but dont seem like sharing which is fair enough not theres to tell but surely if theres meant to be some transparency going forward a simple message saying shit sorry i'm late and will get to you asap isn't much to ask for.

Starting to wonder how long before the next extended break he's going to need....

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Sounds like the mods know whats up but dont seem like sharing which is fair enough not theres to tell but surely if theres meant to be some transparency going forward a simple message saying shit sorry i'm late and will get to you asap isn't much to ask for.
I recently talked to the admin on Discord, Icstor has not communicated with them for a long time, and they do not know anything. It reports to them when necessary, such as before a post or before an update. For example, when he released version 0.6 b or c I don't remember, they found out about it at the last moment when the release was published on Patreon. Before that, no one knew when the update would be released.
And I don't think it's their fault, they're just doing their job. In any case, whoever we blame, everything leads to one person.

Last edited:
Reactions: boxedjack

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
so much for new year new icstor..... update due out at the end of December still only at 50% and another self imposed deadline for his dev update and Q&A also gone bye bye. Looks like someone dared question it on discord and as well as getting shot down, got the response of "issues" were preventing it. Sounds like the mods know whats up but dont seem like sharing which is fair enough not theres to tell but surely if theres meant to be some transparency going forward a simple message saying shit sorry i'm late and will get to you asap isn't much to ask for.

Starting to wonder how long before the next extended break he's going to need....
Don't forget that the update was suppose to be out in October.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Without reading the comments I haven't been in this thread for ages, but let me guess... He promised to release the new update at the end of February because he is super busy man and he got some problems. And let me check the future oh yes he is not going to release the game at the promised date, oh wait he is not going to release any update of this game anytime soon, but anyway as long he is "earning" money from his patreon he is one happy monkey and will give you bananas every time when you say "when is the next update". :KEK:

petie

Jan 7, 2020
Only discovered this game a week ago or so, became a patreon to support the creator, but just cancelled, seems like updates are few and far between, development always late, seems creator is just milking every last $ he can get.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes