Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
A nice scene would be Sara talking to Caroline about sex and Caroline connecting the dots to MC. Tbh I cant remember if Sara and Caroline have had any scenes where they interact with each other.
I don't think Sara & Caroline have had any scenes together in the game. Linda on the other hand has had scene with both.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hoping for Harem route sometime this year.
No, I already told you. Here is his quote on patreon:
“Will the game end at version 1.0?”
«Nope, there will be normally version 1.1 or 0.11 after that. (Probably the second option.)»
Now think about it, version 0.7 hasn't been released yet, and he's just started. The question is, will he finish the game this year? If you say Yes, or Maybe, I will stop communicating with you. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Kinda think off it, with never really see much of the girls interact.

Hoping for Harem route sometime this year.
If it hadn't been for 2019 I would say there's a decent chance of ICSTOR finishing the game up in 2020. But 2019 happened, where we got one update worth of content spread across three updates. ICSTOR has discovered cows and he will milk them dry.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Does anybody know what the next update is about? Will it include the pregnant stuff? Also hey look 50% that was quick
Sara (only). There won't be any pregnant things yet, but I think it's planned. I don't know about Sara, but I think Caroline will definitely get pregnant.
These are just numbers on Patreon, maybe he hasn't started making an update yet. He also scored on Q&A, and doesn't get in touch with the admins on Discord, so maybe he's on vacation.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes