Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Only discovered this game a week ago or so, became a patreon to support the creator, but just cancelled, seems like updates are few and far between, development always late, seems creator is just milking every last $ he can get.
Welcome, a friend in misfortune! It was necessary to weigh everything, look at the release date of the posts, this can be done on Discord or Patreon. You didn't have to cancel your subscription this month, since at the end of the month there will be an exculpatory post. Anyway, stick to this thread and I will submerge you into the abyss of debauchery.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2019
Im okay that hes taking his time or milking patrons or whatever. I just want the assurance that this game will be completr sometime next year.

Like ive been aching for an Incest Game, to have some Harem sex scenes in it. Like othere games are taking too damn long to update to.

Ive been playing on my phone repeating the same scenes with Carolone to get off for the passed few months.

Im open to suggestions. Off course im already playing NLT games too.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Im okay that hes taking his time or milking patrons or whatever. I just want the assurance that this game will be completr sometime next year.
No, it won't.
Im open to suggestions. Off course im already playing NLT games too.
I'm tired of offering games. Click on the tag you are interested in under the title of the game, and choose from the list.
Or use a thread search, and if you're lucky, you'll find a bundle of recommendations.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Only discovered this game a week ago or so, became a patreon to support the creator, but just cancelled, seems like updates are few and far between, development always late, seems creator is just milking every last $ he can get.
Check the games in my signature. Those are trustworthy devs. PhillyGames to be more precise deserves far more support than this game and is sadly getting only a fraction of it. The same applies to Being a DIK, whose dev has half as many supporters as Icstor while the game is absurdly better than this one.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Check the games in my signature. Those are trustworthy devs. PhillyGames to be more precise deserves far more support than this game and is sadly getting only a fraction of it. The same applies to Being a DIK, whose dev has half as many supporters as Icstor while the game is absurdly better than this one.
Icstor probably just caught some kind of wave of hype at the time. I think if the game came out now, no one would have appreciated it so much. I mean, now it can hardly compete on the graphics with some games, and this is the only thing that is in the game.
True dat. 0.6 was set for August 2019, 0.7 was October and 0.8 was December. So, he should have been working on 0.9 right now, IF he knew what "release date" and "deadline" actually meant.
He apologized for the first date, but he probably didn't lie about the last two. 0.7 will be released in October this year, and 0.8 in December next year. :)
This means that he has really corrected himself and stopped lying. :PogChamp:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Icstor probably just caught some kind of wave of hype at the time. I think if the game came out now, no one would have appreciated it so much. I mean, now it can hardly compete on the graphics with some games, and this is the only thing that is in the game.

He apologized for the first date, but he probably didn't lie about the last two. 0.7 will be released in October this year, and 0.8 in December next year. :)
This means that he has really corrected himself and stopped lying. :PogChamp:
If that happen a moderator here should change the name of the game to Milky City.
Bit of a problem with that, as I think people could get it confused with Milky Touch (even if they're different games)
The name could confuse them and their fapping time... ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/milky-touch-v0-8-studio-kuma.28224/
There is already confusion with the name.For a game called Milfy City and 2 years since the start we barely have enough MILF action,not to mention realy small number of MILFS.
WVM par example for only 5 updates in 5 months already have much more MILFS,even a GILF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
May 8, 2018
Can we confirm or deny whether the dev has slowly started to add fully animated sex scenes to the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, yes and no. He have made some really nice animations with Celia, but he missed a lot of possible amazing scenes on Caroline part of game, I believe I have counted at least 20 possible places where he didn't have made any of them, at least 10 in Caro hotel scene and Caro room anal, for example. And those scenes beg for some animations. I just hope, that he will go back, some day, and do those scenes. :cry:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the girls look really nice, the renders look nice but can't i play the dad pls?? i don't want to play a spoiled little boy... >.> oh well, will still give it a try, but the mc looks totally unintersting to me

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
A nice scene would be Sara talking to Caroline about sex and Caroline connecting the dots to MC. Tbh I cant remember if Sara and Caroline have had any scenes where they interact with each other.

Itll be interesting to see how the harem route goes. If we get one haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex D Rider

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well, yes and no. He have made some really nice animations with Celia, but he missed a lot of possible amazing scenes on Caroline part of game, I believe I have counted at least 20 possible places where he didn't have made any of them, at least 10 in Caro hotel scene and Caro room anal, for example. And those scenes beg for some animations. I just hope, that he will go back, some day, and do those scenes. :cry:
No, I passed the update two or three times, and twice the game (I wrote the walkthrough and secret cards). But I didn't notice any difference in the animation at all. The animation may have become less crooked, but that's not what he promised.
Unfortunately, no one remakes the old on patreon, what is released is released, need to earn money on new content. As Jacques Pesce wrote, the new is the well-forgotten old.
the girls look really nice, the renders look nice but can't i play the dad pls?? i don't want to play a spoiled little boy... >.> oh well, will still give it a try, but the mc looks totally unintersting to me
Unfortunately, this is unlikely to happen even from the outside. Although Icstor says that he likes working with Bob, but I think he is unlikely to go for it.
This is a modern incest - a little boy, a sister, a mother. Apparently it is considered that the younger MC, the cooler incest. (I don't know how it can be otherwise)
Guys it is just me or @acursednat on Instagram is Sara irl lmao
I found on the instagram one you specified, and no, it doesn't look like her. Even the shape of the head is different, not to mention the rest.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes