ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Gotta say that there's a lot of games out there that have come on in leaps and bounds with their graphics, visual style and animations too. Icstor will be floundering in their wake soon, if he doesn't get his finger out and do something spectacular!
(And I'm not talking about getting the next update out before the end of the month either, so it won't be long before this game slides down the list.
Let's face it, it's the whinging about delays that keeps this game listed in the top 5-10 games now.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Checks thread after months

Are people still upset that an update hasn't come out? Yep? Okay, see y'all later
People are upset even when the update comes out. :)
This is not excluded. He can say again that he's burned out and needs a rest. Or that he ran out of pills and started having health problems.

By the way, can someone post a normal calendar on a Discord or Patreon, that would Icstor saw :D

Last edited:
Reactions: vmaks

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
after the beach assignation with "Slutbag" Linda
It is nice to know that this moniker has stuck a bit. All in fun. of course.

I mean Slutbag Linda is a total Slutbag. She's a prostitute, drug dealer, and human trafficker on top of being an incestuous pedo(well, she is just my horny slutbag landlady, but who cares.) Fuck Slutbag Linda!

let's not forget about Slutbag Linda having Jeffery Epstein whacked in Rikers Island by one of her associates. He probably got paid off with a few conjugal visits.

Poor good guy Bob. I guess he really is a masochist(Sub) considering he wants to stay married to Slutbag Linda.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Checks thread after months

Are people still upset that an update hasn't come out? Yep? Okay, see y'all later
Well well well look who showed up after defending Icstor for months? Only to be proven wrong about, well, everything. Mr Blue bald head LOL Ello.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It is nice to know that this moniker has stuck a bit. All in fun. of course.

I mean Slutbag Linda is a total Slutbag. She's a prostitute, drug dealer, and human trafficker on top of being an incestuous pedo(well, she is just my horny slutbag landlady, but who cares.) Fuck Slutbag Linda!

let's not forget about Slutbag Linda having Jeffery Epstein whacked in Rikers Island by one of her associates. He probably got paid off with a few conjugal visits.

Poor good guy Bob. I guess he really is a masochist(Sub) considering he wants to stay married to Slutbag Linda.
I think you need to write a story for this game. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
This game is the best, but there should not be Sara, she is not in Mily and she shouldn't live in Milfy City
Yeah, everybody want Milfy who harassing her son/nephew... with her deformed body. No one want love with sexy teen sister with freckles ! Hey Milf stop being pregnant and make children !! ;) ;) :) :) :p:p

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes