Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I don't know who these people are, recognize only Celia and Caroline. Where's Slutbug Linda?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Huh... This game doesn't show up on search with the tag "Incest" anymore...
Because there is no incest in this game. That part is optional and made by fans. I prefer to play with incest patch myself since it looks like more logical that way. Dunno.

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Because there is no incest in this game. That part is optional and made by fans. I prefer to play with incest patch myself since it looks like more logical that way. Dunno.
I also play with incest, and even with these housewives and neighbors, we get a circus.

Reactions: RedGlow

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
At the end of the last update there was a choice between a harem way or pregnancy way.. Anyone knows which way Icstor is going? Or is that a surprise?

Reactions: vmaks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
At the end of the last update there was a choice between a harem way or pregnancy way.. Anyone knows which way Icstor is going? Or is that a surprise?
Any Icstor action is a surprise for everyone.
But I assume that there should be three routes, this is pregnancy, and the fact that you can choose only one character. Harem, this is the choice of all the characters. And the rejection of everything, but since this is initially an adult game, I think there will be no third.
But there are perverts who want a harem pregnancy, and often write about it, and if Icstor saw it on Discord, it is possible. Anyway, there should have been a Q&A, and we would have found out what was going on, but the developer was gone again.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know I've seen this before, but I'm not sure where.

Dude, don't just post images. With 6 posts I doubt you're the creator. Post attribution, and link to the creator.

As for the creator, if you see this - put some kind of watermark or signature on your images, so we know who made it.

Edit - found it! Posted by cubero here: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/post-2836529

That's not it. Most of the incest games have "no incest". For example, the very popular Ecchi Sensei doesn't have incest unless you add a patch, just like Milfy City. It shows up in "Latest Updates" with filter set to the incest tag.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well let’s start the bets for when we getting the delay and how big will be :ROFLMAO:
We have already received a delay. Estimates have already been given, from February to May. But after he didn't release the Q&A post, as he promised, I think he hasn't started doing the update yet. The update will be in June, I think, not before.
By the way, he even removed the status «Old Icstor is back again» (or something like that).
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who
May 8, 2018
This is not the "last", you should re-read the developer’s messages at the expense of this system. 1-5 is only the level of openness to the player, the main thing is ahead.
Although we all know how the developer likes to promise, and at the same time do nothing for months.
I have read, have read nonsenses about male friend too. You are right about it, but you still can't deny how badly she have been treated. He will maybe, add some scenes in future, with other girls, to unlock them, etc, but it will never return those scenes which should have be done and released in this last update.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yeah, everybody want Milfy who harassing her son/nephew... with her deformed body. No one want love with sexy teen sister with freckles ! Hey Milf stop being pregnant and make children !! ;) ;) :) :) :p:p
I like her deformed body except for the silicone implant looking hooters.

It's Bob... in blue!
LOL, I never really noticed that! Slutbag Linda probably made him paint himself to look like a Smurf.

Ah yes. "Roommates" ^^
Sorry but... which one is Linda ? :WaitWhat:
Linda would but the Slutbag
View attachment 524217

(I'd say : Sara = lil "roommate", caroline = big "roommate" and linda = "landlady"... Am I right ?)
Sara = fairly normal roommate. Blowjob with braces. Caroline = the alkie who is always getting drunk. An easy fuck since she is always drunk. Roommate. Linda = Slutbag Linda. Don't get me started on Slutbag Linda. My slutbag landlady made me fuck her next to her sleeping fat fuck husband. Man, that guy must be a total cuck boy. Slutbag landlady.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes