Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
We have already received a delay. Estimates have already been given, from February to May. But after he didn't release the Q&A post, as he promised, I think he hasn't started doing the update yet. The update will be in June, I think, not before.
By the way, he even removed the status «Old Icstor is back again» (or something like that).
View attachment 525624
My money has been on June from before I tried giving this liar the benefit of the doubt for 1 month. I am expecting a relapse any day now.

dirtypeanut

Jul 3, 2019
Describe in more detail what you do to log in. Do you get any error, or what? Try disabling the ad blocker, and all other extensions that may prevent you from accessing the Discord.

This should work, the Discord is available in many countries, especially if it previously worked for you. When you click on the link, you will be asked to log in to the developer channel. Next, if you deleted your account, you will have to create it again, or log in to an existing one.

If only at the end of the game. But as you already know...

Everyone already knows about it. I will ask this question a second or third time. If you know how to find this game, why do you need this tag? Everyone knows about this game, and it's easy to find.

Will be. There's a lot more to come.
Right above your post, the answer to your question.
i connected to server,ty for invite

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Waiting for more Caroline content sucks. It is going to be a long year. Probably, 2021 at the very least for anything more than 2 minutes of new caroline content.
2021 your optimistic.......... be lucky if we ever get anymore Caroline at this rate.

I have just realised going back through his last Q&A that he is actually still up to his old tricks of giving a deadline, while actually not giving one:

"With Xmas and the New Year just around the corner I think I’ll release a big update by the end of January"

and in regards to the latest Q&A

"I’ll try to respond to them on the 15th January 2020"

Neither of them have anything definitive in regards to a date and that will no doubt be part of his next bullshit excuse.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
2021 your optimistic.......... be lucky if we ever get anymore Caroline at this rate.

I have just realised going back through his last Q&A that he is actually still up to his old tricks of giving a deadline, while actually not giving one:

"With Xmas and the New Year just around the corner I think I’ll release a big update by the end of January"

and in regards to the latest Q&A

"I’ll try to respond to them on the 15th January 2020"

Neither of them have anything definitive in regards to a date and that will no doubt be part of his next bullshit excuse.
2nd Q&A also reads less like an apology and more like he is doing patrons a favor by delaying 0.7:

"I know I tried to release it this month, but it would be another quick release without the animations.
I know a lot of you prefer complete updates with the animations included, so I'll focus on doing that :)"

I didn't know that "The update with Sara should also be released in December" and "I’ll try really hard to make this update big :)" were mutually exclusive, but in that case thanks for the delay, I guess.

(Of course I knew there'd be now update in Dec. I just wish the dude simply said: "Got issues -> no ETA")

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Dude, where are you getting these animations? I got some of the easter eggs but they're all pictures.

Take a gif :) (As far as I understand it is an animation of Lara Croft, not Caroline.)
LaraCroft.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/540505_LaraCroft.gif

Last edited:

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
Brother I need the v0.5 save file, but whenever I click on the link given in your signature it takes me to page no. 1750 and I can't seem to find any saves there.
Will be very grateful if you can provide it by attaching a file or any other way you prefer.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Borhter I need the v0.5 save file, but whenever I click on the link given in your signature it takes me to page no. 1750 and I can't seem to find any saves there.
Will be very grateful if you can provide it by attaching a file or any other way you prefer.
wrong link... and that's not the signature, try the ones below that one

Reactions: Q Who

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
wrong link... and that's not the signature, try the ones below that one
I clicked on the "Milfy City Saves" link, if you are talking about that then i would be really blind to miss it. I don't see anything below that and if you are talking about a different link then please specify.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Brother I need the v0.5 save file, but whenever I click on the link given in your signature it takes me to page no. 1750 and I can't seem to find any saves there.
The number of posts is constantly changing, and have to constantly correct links.
Corrected Milfy City Saves

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes