goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The number of posts is constantly changing, and have to constantly correct links.
Corrected Milfy City Saves
Suggestion - remove the "page-1749#" from the link. Then it will point to the correct post, no matter what the page.

Looks like Caroline to me.
Damn...how come none of the software engineers I work with look like that? :p

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
just seen in the ideas section on discord that one of the mods is now claiming he's bed ridden and will respond when he can..... cant make this shit up

Reactions: boxedjack

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.6e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED + ANDROID PORT*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD
Translations:
ITALIAN
Thanks to Icejin for sharing - fan signatures by @Krull *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Milf city is the best adult game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It's true:
Obviously this is another lie, and all because he will not have time to release the update in January. At the end of January, he will release a post and say that he was sick, so the release will be in February. Then in February, he will say that the person who writes the story is also sick, so the update will be released in August. In total, as I said earlier, we get one update per year, only now updates will include only one character.
Why he can't be honest right away, why this circus... After all, excuses will end someday, and he will have nothing to come up with.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
when is the new version
Q&A #2
These are the answers to the questions he wanted to hear, nothing more, and half of that is not true.
But I will add, the update will not be released in January.
"At the time of this post the next update is about 35-40% complete. Year just around the corner I think I'll release a big update by the end of January. "
"As before you can post new questions below this post and I'll try to respond to them on the 15th January 2020."

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFinder
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes