boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Obviously this is another lie, and all because he will not have time to release the update in January. At the end of January, he will release a post and say that he was sick, so the release will be in February. Then in February, he will say that the person who writes the story is also sick, so the update will be released in August. In total, as I said earlier, we get one update per year, only now updates will include only one character.
Why he can't be honest right away, why this circus... After all, excuses will end someday, and he will have nothing to come up with.
Just to be clear, when I wrote "It's true" I meant that it was really posted, not that I believe the content to be true.

The idea that he's is so sick he couldn't possibly write anything on Patron or Discord and only had the strength to tell his mods is ridiculous.
In his own words on Nov 18, 2019: "I can promise to post Q&A every two weeks and a small update about progress in it."

Well, it's been over 8 weeks and he did one.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm bedridden, guys. I mean literally. I had to be restrained to bed since I had yet another breakdown and started deleting the work I had done in the past weeks. I'm so sorry :(. Progress must be back at around 35% again, it will remain at 50 until further notice but please be warned.
Stress is so severe in this profession... being a dev is one of the most demanding and less rewarding jobs in the world, and that takes its toll.
Anyway, I wanna thank my mod Too Late for staying by my side through this hard times and also for writing down this message for me. In case you forgot, I'm fucking tied to my bed. I hope he won't make any spelling mistakes, that's not my style.

As always, stay awesome guys!
(wait, that's another dev's trademark closing line :BootyTime:)

uhmusure2

Jan 24, 2020
Obviously this is another lie, and all because he will not have time to release the update in January. At the end of January, he will release a post and say that he was sick, so the release will be in February. Then in February, he will say that the person who writes the story is also sick, so the update will be released in August. In total, as I said earlier, we get one update per year, only now updates will include only one character.
Why he can't be honest right away, why this circus... After all, excuses will end someday, and he will have nothing to come up with.
yup the guy is just another con artist like many others before him...... Gumdrop and veqvil to name just a couple......

If he's bed ridden and cant respond a) how has he informed his admins of that, and why cant he do the same for everyone else, b) why's he logged in to discord all day, once again if hes on his computer doing other things surely its not much to drop a little info.

The reason he doesn't want to say anything........ another billing cycle is coming up!

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
If it hadn't happened so many times before, it would be almost funny how this "issues" of Icstor always come up when a release date is near. I mean, something so serious that prevents him for keeping his word are happening for years by now, what are the chances? :unsure:
At this point i have to join the group of people claiming that the guy is a compulsive liar, there's no other explanation.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
its is me or the mc in this game is a creep with a rapey vibe? i didnt lke it at first. it gets better?
You just described the MC in EVERY incest game out there! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, the MCs in his previous games were way more creepy, rapey and shota. This MC is a manly saint compared to them.

And yes, it gets better. Except for the Celia path, but that's got its own charms.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You just described the MC in EVERY incest game out there! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, the MCs in his previous games were way more creepy, rapey and shota. This MC is a manly saint compared to them.

And yes, it gets better. Except for the Celia path, but that's got its own charms.
Yeah this MC is extremely tame compared to his other MCs. Sighs Celia path could had been more glorious but he always teasing that path and the dev true natures come out lol. He did the same shit in Incest Story 2 that mafia/company boss.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes