BigDoinker

Jan 23, 2020
When i try to put the patch.rpy folder into the /game folder i get an error saying its invalid file type or the file is corrupted , I have tried reinstalling multiple times and tried other mirrors all get the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When i try to put the patch.rpy folder into the /game folder i get an error saying its invalid file type or the file is corrupted , I have tried reinstalling multiple times and tried other mirrors all get the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Are you sure you're extracting the game? It sounds like you're just opening the archive.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone have Milfy City [v0.5c] save data ?
After starting the game, you should have an patch.rpyc file, leave it and delete the patch.rpy file. Conversely, when it appears, try running the game again. It is also possible that the error is not in the patch, delete the patch and try running the game without it.
Maybe i missed something, what does the "five days" mean exactly. does something happen in 5 days?
The developer promised to release the update in January. But there are 4 days left (five yesterday) until the end of January.

By the way, he also added rules to Discord. Probably he was so tired of everyone. :cry:
Screenshot_2.png
But this line outraged me "To be clear Milfy City is not free, you need to be a minimum $10 patron to download the game."
- The game is too expensive, i can this money to buy Man of the House on Steam. But for what I paid $1...

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
can someone explain to me what is the point of having to go through a minigame to climb some fricking ladder?
He did it just to diversify the gameplay. On discord has written many times that this is full shit, but I don't think it will stop him. It is necessary to justify the "big update".

Skip Mini Games

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
can someone explain to me what is the point of having to go through a minigame to climb some fricking ladder?
Good question. I personally don't mind mini games, but this is one is horrible and way to long. And if nobody is there, you do climbing mini games for nothing "nobody was there, try again later" fuuuuuuuuu

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
The developer promised to release the update in January. But there are 4 days left (five yesterday) until the end of January.

By the way, he also added rules to Discord. Probably he was so tired of everyone. :cry:
View attachment 530549
But this line outraged me "To be clear Milfy City is not free, you need to be a minimum $10 patron to download the game."
- The game is too expensive, i can this money to buy Man of the House on Steam. But for what I paid $1...
Ah Ok I see, well considering how long it took to get the last update, it would be very surprising this one came out in january, especially considering The update is still at 50 % (at least according to his patreon).

I am certainly not hoping for a release in less than 4 days.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
He did it just to diversify the gameplay. On discord has written many times that this is full shit, but I don't think it will stop him. It is necessary to justify the "big update".

Skip Mini Games
I just LOVE that mini-game. MUCH more satisfying than the actual sex, which is a big anti-climax after all that excitement mounting the ladder.

The way the MC's body thuds on the ground as you mistime the footing again - oh wow! You can't get more thrilling than that, can you!

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 530549
This is basically him saying "you 'll get what you're given when I can be bothered, and you'll like it cause I said so."

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Hi, everyone. I finished the game but i cannot understand if the harem ending and/or pregnant ending is real. I mean obviously the pregnant ending is work in progress. But has harem ending been implemented. It shows 5/5 for Caroline but 3 for Sara and 4 for Linda. Is it possible to get a save with full stats for all 3 or the stats don't matter as there are no more scenes left? Thanks.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hi, everyone. I finished the game but i cannot understand if the harem ending and/or pregnant ending is real. I mean obviously the pregnant ending is work in progress. But has harem ending been implemented. It shows 5/5 for Caroline but 3 for Sara and 4 for Linda. Is it possible to get a save with full stats for all 3 or the stats don't matter as there are no more scenes left? Thanks.
The game is still in development means no ending is done

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes