Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
celia seems to be busted, i wiped the drives, and tried both ordering her to do blowjob (orders sub menu was empty so this was not possible) as well as going to the school in the morning (she just told me to meet her at night which did nothing) i did the blowjob order a few updates ago before this

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
celia seems to be busted, i wiped the drives, and tried both ordering her to do blowjob (orders sub menu was empty so this was not possible) as well as going to the school in the morning (she just told me to meet her at night which did nothing) i did the blowjob order a few updates ago before this
Are you stuck? Give me your save, I'll see what needs to be done.
Honestly, the plot with Celia is so fucking bad, that i lose my hard-on. It's so fucking dumb that i can't fap to this...
I mean, animations/renders are super good and all, but dude, put some effort into writing, this shit is retarded
I think the plot is written in a hurry, because they do not meet the deadlines. Perhaps further the plot will be worse.
Hi, everyone. I finished the game but i cannot understand if the harem ending and/or pregnant ending is real. I mean obviously the pregnant ending is work in progress. But has harem ending been implemented. It shows 5/5 for Caroline but 3 for Sara and 4 for Linda. Is it possible to get a save with full stats for all 3 or the stats don't matter as there are no more scenes left? Thanks.
5/5 Is not the end, then it will be 10/10, 15/15, and so on. A harem ending or pregnancy implies the end of the game, but the end of the game is still many years away. Version 1.0 will also not be final, most likely this is just the beginning, then it will be 1.1, 1.2, and so on.
Changing statistics will not bring anything but bugs. Judging by your points, you have completed the current update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
ok for everyone stuck i figured it out, it means you queued up a blowjob order from before .6, and never went to go collect. go the bathroom in afternoon click gloryhole

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, he just promised to release the update in January, but there are 3 days left until the end of January.
Hmm... He really needs to stop giving release dates like that. He is setting himself and his team into a corner having to crunch to release, which is not healthy even if they are able to finish on time. Plus all the anger voices in case he fails to achieve the goal.

He should follow most of the renpy devs aproach of "releasing when it is ready" in a 2-3 months average release window.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
He is bedridden according to his discord mod-banners. Haven't heard from him in over a month .
So sad his health is always so frail :(
As someone who (probably) also has mental health issues, it hits a bit close to home when I see people on here rip on him about it. There's been many weeks (and a few times where that stretched to a month or more) that my own had me where I couldn't even talk to my own family -- the ones that when I'm not having issues I talk to daily.

So, yeah... "bedridden" might be what he publically released thru a contact he felt comfortable slightly opening up to, but it's more-than-likely much deeper than that. And he doesn't owe anyone anything. Especially those of us in the non-paying-supporter camp. His own demons are (speaking from experience) fighting his will to live on a daily basis. Coming onto a forum filled with nothing but hate from people crying about delays isn't helpful.

Personally I'm OK with him taking as much time as he needs -- regardless of whether he gives a new "guess" at when he "might" be able to get it done... Mental health isn't predictable, you might think you're getting better, but see, hear, or smell something 30-seconds after you give a date that throws another 2-3 week recovery in the way. The mind is not a bone: it's not gonna heal on a set time scale.

Once I get my own issues in order enough to find a job so I can get my finances built up again, I'd probably be OK supporting this guy, simply because of what I've read & seen in the (what page is this now) 2083 pages on here.

No one's world is gonna end, but 200 users on here will act like theirs did, when the 31st comes and goes without even a single message from ICSTOR. What are they gonna do when their vile hate causes him to kill himself and there never will be another update or message? Heck, that could have already happened for all we know.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes