dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
celia seems to be busted, i wiped the drives, and tried both ordering her to do blowjob (orders sub menu was empty so this was not possible) as well as going to the school in the morning (she just told me to meet her at night which did nothing) i did the blowjob order a few updates ago before this
The weird part is there shouldn't be an excuse for it other than incompetence. When these animations are rendering there's ultimately nothing he can do except stare at the completion bar. There's no reason why he should be rushing through the story telling and dialogue. When he starts the renders he just needs to focus on the writing. :/

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The weird part is there shouldn't be an excuse for it other than incompetence. When these animations are rendering there's ultimately nothing he can do except stare at the completion bar. There's no reason why he should be rushing through the story telling and dialogue. When he starts the renders he just needs to focus on the writing. :/
I thought he subcontracted the renders and just did the coding/writing, then hands it to translators.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I thought he subcontracted the renders and just did the coding/writing, then hands it to translators.
No. He does the renders. The coding and writing are done by others.

Source - his writer is sometimes active on this thread.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No. He does the renders. The coding and writing are done by others.

Source - his writer is sometimes active on this thread.
He hasn't shown himself much since he gave away that ICSTOR first sends him the finished renders and he then needs to come up with the text.:rolleyes:

uhmusure2

Jan 24, 2020
As someone who (probably) also has mental health issues, it hits a bit close to home when I see people on here rip on him about it. There's been many weeks (and a few times where that stretched to a month or more) that my own had me where I couldn't even talk to my own family -- the ones that when I'm not having issues I talk to daily.

So, yeah... "bedridden" might be what he publically released thru a contact he felt comfortable slightly opening up to, but it's more-than-likely much deeper than that. And he doesn't owe anyone anything. Especially those of us in the non-paying-supporter camp. His own demons are (speaking from experience) fighting his will to live on a daily basis. Coming onto a forum filled with nothing but hate from people crying about delays isn't helpful.

Personally I'm OK with him taking as much time as he needs -- regardless of whether he gives a new "guess" at when he "might" be able to get it done... Mental health isn't predictable, you might think you're getting better, but see, hear, or smell something 30-seconds after you give a date that throws another 2-3 week recovery in the way. The mind is not a bone: it's not gonna heal on a set time scale.

Once I get my own issues in order enough to find a job so I can get my finances built up again, I'd probably be OK supporting this guy, simply because of what I've read & seen in the (what page is this now) 2083 pages on here.

No one's world is gonna end, but 200 users on here will act like theirs did, when the 31st comes and goes without even a single message from ICSTOR. What are they gonna do when their vile hate causes him to kill himself and there never will be another update or message? Heck, that could have already happened for all we know.
I mean this with all due respect but i myself do indeed deal with mental issues and am on medication for it and have been for the last 18 months, and one of the many things my docs told me was to take accountability for my own actions, deal with them head on and don't expect a free pass from anyone.... if you act like a dick expect to be called one..... Now i know everyone is handled differently in these cases but ICSTOR hasn't helped himself with this at all, promises made, deadlines given and nothing comes to fruition. If he really felt so bad he'd actually pause his patreon, but no just like veqvil before him, he needs to get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Theres only so many times a guy can cry wolf before the whole world turnaround and call bullshit

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He hasn't shown himself much since he gave away that ICSTOR first sends him the finished renders and he then needs to come up with the text.:rolleyes:
Yeah, their flow is a bit messed up.

ICSTOR should give him the story outline and scene list, then he should write a first draft of each scene, then ICSTOR should give him the renders, finally he should polish the writing.

That lets them finish faster (since both will be working at the same time), and lets ICSTOR see how the story evolves as the renders are being done, and not have to wait until crunch time to call for rewrites.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Could you please add sound to the sex animations in this game ? Please. At least very basic ones. Many would highly appreciate it !

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Could you please add sound to the sex animations in this game ? Please. At least very basic ones. Many would highly appreciate it !
People have been asking for things along this line for years. Icstor won't do it, and he doesn't use this forum.
You'd better off using his Discord channel, posted on the main page and ask there, but don't talk about this forum, they don't like pirate sites, even if some people there use this one.

Edited for amendment:
Use this link to get access. This link is from his website [ ]

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not working :(
Link is here on his site
Not working :(

Taken from his site here: which is on the main page here.

Word of warning. Don't mention pirate sites, you'll upset them as this game has to be paid for. Long saga over this too, with regards to Patreon subscribers and how much is paid etc along with game delays etc.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
As someone who (probably) also has mental health issues, it hits a bit close to home when I see people on here rip on him about it. There's been many weeks (and a few times where that stretched to a month or more) that my own had me where I couldn't even talk to my own family -- the ones that when I'm not having issues I talk to daily.

So, yeah... "bedridden" might be what he publically released thru a contact he felt comfortable slightly opening up to, but it's more-than-likely much deeper than that. And he doesn't owe anyone anything. Especially those of us in the non-paying-supporter camp. His own demons are (speaking from experience) fighting his will to live on a daily basis. Coming onto a forum filled with nothing but hate from people crying about delays isn't helpful.

Personally I'm OK with him taking as much time as he needs -- regardless of whether he gives a new "guess" at when he "might" be able to get it done... Mental health isn't predictable, you might think you're getting better, but see, hear, or smell something 30-seconds after you give a date that throws another 2-3 week recovery in the way. The mind is not a bone: it's not gonna heal on a set time scale.

Once I get my own issues in order enough to find a job so I can get my finances built up again, I'd probably be OK supporting this guy, simply because of what I've read & seen in the (what page is this now) 2083 pages on here.

No one's world is gonna end, but 200 users on here will act like theirs did, when the 31st comes and goes without even a single message from ICSTOR. What are they gonna do when their vile hate causes him to kill himself and there never will be another update or message? Heck, that could have already happened for all we know.
Im pretty sure death is the last frontier on any bullshitter's notebook. Like, once you say you dead you cant just go jesus.

Also, if i made, what, 10-20k a month for doing nothing and nutter27 called me names on F95zone, i'd probably never learn of it cuz i'd be out spending that 20k

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Grab some toiletpaper cause Icstor will shit once again on all pirates & supporter faces

To be fair, shitting on pirates' faces is paert of pirate territory, can't blame ICSTOR for that. On supporters' faces, that's a different story.

But pirates - grab what they can, and have to take whatever comes to them. Like ... spit in the wind. You can't be a pirate and call foul.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

I humbly offer you two pieces of advice:
1) If you're not sure about something so serious, go find help. See a professional and get treatment if you really need it. Those feelings you described are preventing you from advancing in your life and I take it that you are really young. Lots of good stuff are in store for you but take the bull by the horns first.

2) Don't believe everything he says. Most of the things we write here are said tongue in cheek, and of course we don't intend to offend people with mental issues, or other devs who have said to be sick. Similarly, some devs have lost loved ones and people have been understanding when they went missing for some months. The thing is that we don't believe Icstor's issues any more. He is making A LOT of money. A LOT. And I mean A LOT. Far more than devs with insultingly better games. He makes every month more than a person in my country would make in a whole year earning an average salary, and I live in western Europe.

If you have similar problems in real life, you normally stop working and get welfare benefits (if you are in a civilized country) until you have recovered but you don't stay in bed demanding that your clients/customers still pay you every month for doing nothing. Yes, Icstor's patrons are his costumers because they pay him to develop a game and only those who pay (in theory) have access to this product. It is different from when you are an artist, a youtuber, a social polemicist, and ask for support to keep on doing what you do but your content is accesible to everyone. In that case people who freely financially support you are a "patron of the arts". But with regard to Icstor, that's not the case. He offered a product for those who pay him, he made promises that he never kept (fully animated scenes when...?) and he keeps stringing along a solid fanbase clouded by that magical word, incest.
The game is increasingly bad. The last update was absolute shit compared to the previous ones and to some other games on this site.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes