ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
As I said before, I never pretended he is good at communication, he is actually terrible at it, he does not do it enough and when he does it, it's not great . But let's say someone never paid a cent to Icstor (not a previous LONG time patreon supporter, those are different stories), why should anyone feel sorry for them if they are not getting the content? Or even being frustrated about not knowing much about the new update?

Where do they have a moral high ground to complain about him? It's already a privilege we are getting the content in the first place for free, when we are not even suppose to get it. That is what I am talking about.

PS

I edited my old comments a little bit as I realized it caused misunderstanding
I wasn't disagreeing with your comment at all. You make a fair point, it's just that people on here, and other pirate sites, who expect to get something for nothing and then bitch about it, when the game is delayed/late. A lot of these are the ones who mainly rant about it and basically throw their toys out of the pram when what they want isn't available on the "due date".

As I said I was just stating that what you said, has been posted about on many occasions. So be prepared for the shit-storm about him and his game, especially as the next update is due at the end of the month, assuming that is that he's actually working on it, as on his site it still shows at 50% and as today is the 29th January, don't hold out too much hope for an update, as the last one was "rushed". no animations, and reduced content, that was all added as "patches" to it.

As I said in an earlier post:

Icstor's mantra?
[In the words of "Going Underground"]

"The public wants what the public gets"

Reactions: panzermaster

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
The views below are my own opinion, Brought about by following this game since finding this site.
This was one of the first games i found of interest so have been following it for awhile.
If you are not interested in my Opinion please don't read any further!.

From what I've seen so far ICSTOR is not worthy of being a patron to.
I've been following this game for awhile and I think it has potential, However the creator/developer does not deserve my cash.
"YET... this may change but I'm not holding my breath".
there are other games on this site that i have found where the developers do deserve my cash though, I support them if they are worthy.
I'm patron to a few Devs who have delays for coming release dates, they have all been open and honest about those delays, I can't say the same for ICSTOR.
From my point of view and what i have seen since discovering this site and seeing this game and others, Is ICSTOR seems to only care about the money, Milking patrons with long delays and unfulfilled promises.
"I may be wrong but this is how I have come to view this game over the past year or so."
As to this being a pirate site a smart Dev will see it as a medium to get their game viewed by a larger audience potentially bringing in more fans and patrons. "like myself."
Essentially building a larger fan base and a name for themselves. (especially useful to first time Devs)
I have seen a few Devs treat this site exactly that way and it has worked well in their favor, Some of them are even active in the forum. "to their credit"
As to not to being entitled to comment on these delays because I have not paid a cent to ICSTOR, that is irrelevant because if he was worthy of my patronage he would be getting more then a cent from me. "if not now then closer to release"
"I don't mind supporting Indie developers to continue creating content, I will often buy released versions of games found on this site"
Why should I or anyone else pay someone for a game they have no actual intention of releasing anytime soon. "If at all"
Cannot be honest and upfront about release dates.
Treat their fans with contempt and disregard. "I view blatant lying as contempt"
Only care about the money they can make and not the game they are making?. "Game first money follows!"
because from my time of watching this game that is how this game and its Dev have come across to me. "My own opinion"

Well that's my two cents anyway.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I wasn't disagreeing with your comment at all. You make a fair point, it's just that people on here, and other pirate sites, who expect to get something for nothing and then bitch about it, when the game is delayed/late. A lot of these are the ones who mainly rant about it and basically throw their toys out of the pram when what they want isn't available on the "due date".

As I said I was just stating that what you said, has been posted about on many occasions. So be prepared for the shit-storm about him and his game, especially as the next update is due at the end of the month, assuming that is that he's actually working on it, as on his site it still shows at 50% and as today is the 29th January, don't hold out too much hope for an update, as the last one was "rushed". no animations, and reduced content, that was all added as "patches" to it.

As I said in an earlier post:
Sorry I misunderstood.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Piracy is not bad, it's the BEST way to advertise your game/music whatever. I had no clue about this game if it wasn't for this site and for free. I tried it out and became his patron. I guess 90% of his patrons comes from this site, so stop the bullshit.
Yes, I agree with you. Even NLT has a free demo version from which you can understand what the developer is doing and whether it is worth supporting. But the only thing Icstor can offer on Patreon is to download the entire game for $10.

By the way, he changed his post on his website
Screenshot_6.png
Now there is no word that it will work less than usual. Yes, he worked a lot of time without a break, but now all his work is a continuous break.
But the key phrase of the whole performance, because of which everyone criticizes it, is the phrase "I’m not gonna lie".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedGlow

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, I agree with you. Even NLT has a free demo version from which you can understand what the developer is doing and whether it is worth supporting. But the only thing Icstor can offer on Patreon is to download the entire game for $10.

View attachment 533296
Now there is no word that it will work less than usual. Yes, he worked a lot of time without a break, but now all his work is a continuous break.
But the key phrase of the whole performance, because of which everyone criticizes it, is the phrase "I’m not gonna lie".
That's ancient news...from March 2019:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-1722390

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: Q Who

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 533296
Isn't this old news? You confused me with your post.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Isn't this old news? You confused me with your post.
Yes, the news is old, I just stressed that after so much time, he decided to edit it.
(He removed the keywords that he will work less than usual, and that updates after his vacation will be released on time.)

Reactions: Q Who and RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, the news is old, I just stressed that after so much time, he decided to edit it.
Man, i thought that i was the bad guy here. You are creating a chaos to this thread which is already fucked up!
From this day, you are my sensei!

It is but as he pointed out, Icstor recently edited said post.
Thank you.

But you guys are wrong. Icstor is working hard for this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I didn't want to, and I don't like to get into it, I just helped those who had problems with the game. But now no one has problems with the game, and I help those who have problems with Icstor. :LOL:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I cannot stop what I did not started, I never said that sites like these cannot give publicity creator, but that is an indirect effect of piracy and most of the people on this site do not pay a cent to any creators. It just happen that a minority of them decide to use their wallets to support him. The majority still don't, and the majority still would never even think about giving him a bit of money, even if the creator was more responsible.

It does not change the fact that many think Icstor owe them something, that they believe they should get something when they never gave anything in return. An indirect good effect of piracy for the creators does not change my point. Many still benefit from getting his content without paying anything against the creator's will, yet believe they have the moral high ground when they receive nothing from Him.

Tons of People would still pirate him the same way even if Icstor was great at communicating with his supporters and gave update regularly. Many people would have that illusion of relationship with Icstor from and believe that they should get anything even when they are getting content for free.

P.S

I edited my previous comment a bit due to the misunderstanding it caused.
Sure, but I don't think pirates expect anything. But they can still feel sorry and show dissatisfaction for the 8000 people who's paying atm. Also, I agree that many pirates will probably never open their wallet, so that doesn't affect ICSTOR's income either way, if they play it or not.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Sure, but I don't think pirates expect anything. But they can still feel sorry and show dissatisfaction for the 8000 people who's paying atm. Also, I agree that many pirates will probably never open their wallet, so that doesn't affect ICSTOR's income either way, if they play it or not.
Oh yes they do, when people are used to get something for free, they can easily complain when they no longer have it. I remember the time where the youtuber angry joe was releasing less game reviews in 2014-2015. Many people were Furious at him for doing something they did not wanted, even if more than 19 out of 20 of those subscribers did not paid anything in their life to the channel, yet they thought that because they watched him for free, angry joe should do what they want...

Many people (not all of them) that are complaining about milfy city don't care about the patreon subscribers of Icstor.

For the big majority, people would not give a second of energy into that, there are thousands of people who are victim of fraud every day, a billion times worse than what Icstor does as it's most bad and yet a lot of those people would barely give a minute of time (that is if they do at all) arguing and complaining about those events if it's not personally affecting them.

Heck there are people mocking his subscibers for still paying him, calling them morons for doing so. So no, I am not buying that the complaining (from people who didn't pay a cent in their life) about the lack of update from Icstor is for the greater good of the people who are paying him.

Heck many even suggested that his subscribers should stop paying him until he release an update because the want him to work harder on this game. Do you think they do that because they care about the way of life of Icstor, that he might get lazy and that is bad for him? Or that they complain because they care for the subscribers, people that they have never seen or interracted with in their entire life and are at worse losing a 2 dollar per months?

The real reason is because they want that update and they are not getting it. That does not mean that Icstor is the good guy here, just that the reason behind the complaining (from the people who never paid anything) is far from being heroic or nice as you want to present it.

By the way, I never said that if it was impossible to play milfy city outside of giving money on patreon, pirates would magically turn into customers. It might not affect the income of Icstor, but that has never been my point. I am also not againt piracy in general. Just that the pirates should not except any sympathy just because they are not getting the updates to a game they are not even suppose to have in the first place and are obtaining illegally. That is big a difference.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Man, i thought that i was the bad guy here. You are creating a chaos to this thread which is already fucked up!
From this day, you are my sensei!

Thank you.

But you guys are wrong. Icstor is working hard for this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are wrong there, in that scene Sara is just a means of transport for Daddy.
The real deal will start when she leaves :D

• Haha
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'll give you my very personal opinion and impressions about this game once more.

I first played Milfy City during Christmas 2018/19, right after the Christmas Special was released. I had been around here for over a year but had never tried it before. Renders where really top-quality and back then I thought that animations were the best (that only lasted around two months, when Philly released CoBD).
The story on the contrary... well, I couldn't understand why Judy didn't get more attention despite being the hidden initiator of this series of events. I still can't understand today. Additionally, I loathed Linda and I don't care much for Sara but she's OK. Yet I found Caroline's storyline very attractive, with that increasing (yet clumsy) development of their feelings. And the cosplay shootings were hot as hell.
Therefore, for months on end (10 to be more precise) I only wished an update with Caroline would come out. I wouldn't go as far as to say I felt anxious because I have plenty of other stuff to in my real life, but I was eager to see the culmination of MC and Carol's story and checked the thread every damn time I logged in.
Well, I even held out patiently for the complete release with animations and all before playing it. And yes, I did find closure but it sure stank. The quality of renders was in general as good as ever but animations were few and, all in all, a huge pile of stinking cat shit. Caroline's scenes were stupid and rushed and I didn't find them sexy at all. Actually, I think that the path with Celia was way sexier and hotter than Caroline's, and that disappointed me a lot after such a long wait.

Where I'm getting get at is that I don't expect anything from this game any more. I had my update with Caroline, I checked the quality, I lost enthusiasm about it. Besides, at his current pace, when do you think it could be completed? In 5 years? 6?
My recommendation is to turn your attention (and support) to other better games out there and just keep a distant eye on MilfyCity on the off-chance that anything good would come out of it.
For the rest, I'll be coming back here for the LoLs :ROFLMAO:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
(He removed the keywords that he will work less than usual, and that updates after his vacation will be released on time.)
I don't see the edit. Please point it out if I'm missing it.

For reference, here is the original post that was shared here.
And is an archive from the waybackmachine from June last year.
They look identical to the supposedly edited post.

sneaker

May 27, 2018
May be we should wait for icstor or any other contributers to the game to update us whether he is taking another break, rather than all these speculations.

Reactions: MoneyNutz
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes