Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
its a good game. play it, enjoy it and then be like the rest of us and whine and wait for updates! lol
It is an OK game in total. At one time it had topnotch CGI and animations. The story, in the beginning, was also above average. Now it is just OK. The writing now is not much better than reaching into a scrabble bag and pulling out letters. The animations have really gone downhill and the update frequency has dropped off the face of the earth. It is still worth playing. But I would no longer rate it as a good game. It is just better than a lot of the "shit" out there. But people love them some Slutbag Linda and alcoholic Caroline content. I am surprised that I still have not been able to finish .6. That park scene with Caroline is a brutal incel mess.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I don't see the edit. Please point it out if I'm missing it.

For reference, here is the original post that was shared here.
And is an archive from the waybackmachine from June last year.
They look identical to the supposedly edited post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit
Oops, sorry, I was looking in the wrong place.(
any news on when the update gonna come?
This is the latest news (Dec 21) There should be more news on the fifteenth, but he broke his promise to make reports every two weeks.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What can i say, i waited for some time now to give a good facepalm to myself over a post :cool: So thank you!

Reactions: RedGlow

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I think that the post will not be until the update is complete.
I think we're due a last minute delay full of empty promises akin to

"Hey guys, sorry for my late reply, but some IRL stuff came up and I wasn't able to work as hard as I intended to. To make it up to you, I will make v0.7 even bigger and include scenes with *insert cardboard character #12 here*, since so many people seem to fancy her."

KEK - motherfucking - W

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes