olololo1234

May 11, 2019
Hi. What does the do? I have put the file into the game folder, but I can't see a difference in the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It wasn't hard to figure out: 0.7 in late January (maybe early Feb) only with Sara content. We all knew he would post this message sooner or later.
Equally important, 0.8 will be dedicated to Judy. I mean, ONLY Judy. So what was supposed to be a December release with Sara and Judy becomes a late January release with Sara and a Spring release with Judy.
I hope he'll deliver.

Reactions: xxxskan

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Man. This guy answered 5 questions. I am the only one to give a like. And I didn't even ask one of the questions. This guy should have about 3,000 or more likes instead of 1,370. What a shame.
I've liked many, and paid tribute to AE several times on this thread. Praise and credit be where it's due, etc. Patient, too. Alpine Eagle 's work on here is a Human Debugger service.

Reactions: Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It wasn't hard to figure out: 0.7 in late January (maybe early Feb) only with Sara content. We all knew he would post this message sooner or later.
Equally important, 0.8 will be dedicated to Judy. I mean, ONLY Judy. So what was supposed to be a December release with Sara and Judy becomes a late January release with Sara and a Spring release with Judy.
I hope he'll deliver.
We don't know if 0.8 will be ONLY Judy. He didn't go into detail; he just said her content will finally appear in 0.8.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
And no information about Macy (that blonde bimbo in MC class and his friend)
It's a shame, too, I like her model and the potential with her character. Basically all of the schoolmates got completely forgotten in the face of family and MILFs, like virtually every other game of this type that takes fan input.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
mod or hack money?
Mods - DS Mod Cheat, Lain's Mod
Save Editor -
Cheat code - inventory.money=9999 (Console)
If you don't know how to use it, I'll explain.
This game have his own fan-art thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/
(Section MISC/fanart)
Why there is no save option in the android version ?
Try pressing with two fingers, or go to MC phone. (I do not know how to saved on Android.)
You can also ask the author of the port, reposting his message or mentioning his name.
Hi. What does the do? I have put the file into the game folder, but I can't see a difference in the game.
The difference in names.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-1747#post-2554999
If the patch doesn't work, load an early save or start a new game.
(You may have previously played without the patch, so it doesn't work)
only Sarah in 0.7? :cry::cry:
Yeah
So if 0.7 in end of January. 0.8 and Judy we will see approximately in May-June at best.
As I said earlier, 07 will be released at the end of February. (That's my opinion.)
If the release will be released in January, the game will have more bugs than in v0.6, without gallery and animations. And there won't be enough scenes with Sara.
And no information about Macy (that blonde bimbo in MC class and his friend)
Maybe after Sarah he would remember her. In 09.
But I prefer an update with Delilah. ;)

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Back in October:
Reading between the lines this means that we won't get the animations this month, we won't see any content for Judy in v0.7, we won't see the release of v0.7 in December and the questions he will be answering won't be the most popular ones but the ones he deems as more safe/suitable for him.

Did I forget something?
If I'm being lenient, I'd give my last prediction to ICSTOR even though in his last Q&A on November 18th he promised to do one every two weeks, which didn't quite pan out. :ROFLMAO:

That makes it 3 out of 4.

Oh and I wouldn't put my money on a January release of v0.7 btw.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes