TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
If you go into games folder, > into ren'py > common And then find the file called "00console.rpy" open that in a text editot, than scroll down until you get to "config.console = False" And edit it to "config.console = True" save the file and reopen the game. Now you got the console working <3
That's the point xD. I did it as I'd normally do, it's just that this time it didn't work. I'll try restarting my laptop. I saw another comment a few pages ago asking wether the console was blocked...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
For the people asking why my posts are being deleted, it is because I am deleting them. There has been multiple posts, including a warning in the OP, any questions related to how to get new content goes here:

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Other creators do more. since i was already the patron of many i know that, but the quality is very good.
like who ? i got 2+ hours from this update. i read with decent speed and without struggling to search or trying to trigger scenes/events.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I find it kinda weird that Icstor decided to have the MC have his first time with some random chicks, instead of his mom. But maybe that is just what i wanted haha
It's up to you, sex with Zuri & Suri is optional. So you could chose to have sex with your mom first if that's what you want.

Reactions: Nomesk and Namco15

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Secret locations (just a collection of stuff found by others)

Headmaster's Office: 1 (edge of screen on right-side)
Gymnasium: 1 (rightside of the backboard behind the hoop)
Twins house: 1 (bottom right of rightmost rock)
Dark alley: 2 (both white cards, one on the backwall, one on the rightside pipe)
Dad's workplace: 1 (entrance room, above photocopier, to the left of the leftmost picture)
Dad's workplace: 2 (his office, for the sneaky one, click between the the legs of the "n" in Mon. on top left. For the other, under cabinet behind chair)
Dad's car: 1 (open car, backseat window)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes