denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
guys why my mac version won't start? please help me .. i m going completly crazy...
i'm literaly dying .. what the hell is the problem... MOOOOOOOOMM

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
A pity the gallery on your computer only has 4 scenes. Wonder why you can't repeat all of them?
To be honest, this is a full time job for them and an erotic game will be playable for a limited time. So if they exhaust all the characters in 4 months and make a new game every 4 months, ideas will run dry quickly.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
So, during the dinner with mom, she tell you she went on a trip in Italy where she met a girl called Viviana who was searching for a job abroad... I know they are different games, but could it be a connection to the maid from Milf's Villa?

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Incest patch doesn't work properly I presume. It changes names but mc is still referred to as 'Friend' by his sister and calls Linda by her first name
Okay make sure that the patch file you added to game dir is NAMED "patch.rpy" or otherwise convos and choices will default to upatched lines.... it checks you have the file before giving you dialog in cases where needed ex.
Code:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Caroline "No... It's Mom's laptop. I only borrowed it."
else:
Caroline "No... It's Lunda's laptop. I only borrowed it."
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
MC "Does Mom know?"
else:
MC "Does Linda's know?"

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Help that two bitches for sex then ruined dad's company make me feel guilty.x'DLoL
I lied about the names, but I saw in the gallery that you can get 2 different choices. ICSTOR pretty much eliminated the grind for you and gave you a choice for the other option if yo had helped them

Reactions: ccav999

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, a couple of questions.
At a certain point when going to school in the morning there's an alarm call to the teacher's office.
Celia is there, but when I try to interact with her it states "In progress".
Is this intended?
What does the lewd patcher offer to this game?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes