DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I cant find the exe file !!
where is it ?
you have the mac version if there is no .exe
download renpy sdk, put the content inside the resources folder (where you normally start with windows versionss (game dir, renpy dir, sh file ...) boot up renpysdk, pick proper title (if you not rename folder it;ll say resources or whatever) then profit

Sep 4, 2017
So, during the dinner with mom, she tell you she went on a trip in Italy where she met a girl called Viviana who was searching for a job abroad... I know they are different games, but could it be a connection to the maid from Milf's Villa?
probably yes , i remember when icstor finished is2 and milf's villa he said he will use some characters in the new game , but he said some unused characters , and i thought the police officer from is2 , but i may have remember incorrectly :)

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
guys why my mac version won't start? please help me .. i m going completly crazy...
i'm literaly dying .. what the hell is the problem... MOOOOOOOOMM
see my post:

on first day releases i alwyas get the mac verison becausse the pc version ither downloads at 1.0 mb/s (milf city) or 200kb/s (dream of desire) and the mac versions always use my full bandwidth potential at 8.0 Mb/s

Reactions: if95

bluio

Mar 26, 2018
Thread closed probably until the next update. The amount of spam generated here is beyond obnoxious. We dealt with Big Brother in the past and tried to keep it as open as possible but if you keep spamming this, we either continue to close the thread or you'll be banned from posting here, so stop with the fucking spam.

@klx thanks for cleaning up a great chunk of this thread.

Edit: Without much effort, mods deleted 260 posts. That is without even going back a lot or looking at the posts with much attention (i.e just looking at obvious spam and deleting it), so please, keep it down.
Next time, instead of locking the thread:

Mute and ban the mentally ill posters.

Some of us play by the rules and shouldn't be roped into the idiot pile.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So what new places are there?
Every new place I try to go to says "Work in progress..."
So those aren't actual places.
Is it because I'm using an old save file, or can't you actually go to the teachers/therapists place?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So what new places are there?
Every new place I try to go to says "Work in progress..."
So those aren't actual places.
Is it because I'm using an old save file, or can't you actually go to the teachers/therapists place?
Off you go to the new README thread ;)

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Secret locations (just a collection of stuff found by others)

Dad's workplace: 2 (his office, for the sneaky one, click between the the legs of the "n" in Mon. on top left. For the other, under cabinet behind chair)

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else get a glitch where a black square appears in the middle of the screen?

And also one where you go somewhere random(like Carolines room or shop to buy wine) and all highlights disappear from the screen aswell as the leave button?

Pretty gamebreaking bug, seeing as I can't continue the weekend event with Linda or talk to Caroline...

Reactions: bigdaddy1time

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
Have you played the game? There is a number of cards hidden in various locations which will unlock a gallery of bonus images. I just compiled a list of all the new card locations for the update.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where is it? I'm having the same problem. I got to school and it said Celia was waiting for me and yet it says "Work in Progress when I click on her".
This game is now under the Popular Games section so it has sub-threads. Just check the bottom of your screen.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes