Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
im stuck, while i enter caroline room and shes drunk nothing happen. Cant leave cant talk to her but can click on bag or cellphone

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Used my UnRen CG decrypter but the files aren't read able. Is there an anti pirate thing going on?

Side note: gibe me the CG download link REEEEE

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
This is Julia, a character i'm creating.
You can find more about her here :)

Short-haired girls with glasses with few to no make-up/tomboy are my reason to live... you know me so well without knowing me! Gonna keep a look out for your character in your future game!

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Used my UnRen CG decrypter but the files aren't read able. Is there an anti pirate thing going on?

Side note: gibe me the CG download link REEEEE
I don't know which version of UnRen you're using but i used the latest one (0.6) and it works, the images are .jpg and .png and the videos are .webm. You can get it from

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys some advice on making money in this game?
If i try to make mone on pc, the time skip? Farming money have some effect on the days? I mean if the days pass i lose something with girls/woman or plot?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Guys some advice on making money in this game?
If i try to make mone on pc, the time skip? Farming money have some effect on the days? I mean if the days pass i lose something with girls/woman or plot?
Nah dw time won't pass I played that card game a while to farm money lol

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

deadblackhole

Feb 8, 2018
guys when you clean the office i can only find 5 things after after the six things can you tell me where is the last item (teddy bear, bottle, box, some cylindrical thing and dont know the last one) much appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes