Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually i have to say its pretty annoying that Linda now vanishes from the game like the others, so there can't be more nightly visits from her. Yet we don't have the nightly visit in the Gallery.

Reactions: Earthling

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Out of curiosity, in future updates will there be an option to add more girls to the phone tab, like your friend Macy (who likes the MC), Lily, etc?
Also, I'm having trouble opening one of my save files (Mac version). Every time I try to load the file, I get the "spinning wheel of death" than my game instantly goes back to the main menu screen.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
icstor has it hard-coded 248 times in 136 different script files to disable the "hide_windows" action. Usually this is done when the h key is used for minigames or when unhiding doesn't work right due to layered screens. I'll let him address it in an update. If I patch it, it will be a huge patch that will overwrite any bugfixes for this release, and pretty sure it will break something in the game.
I just checked the code and he did it by disabling the 'hide_windows' key, not the function. To bypass this, I created a 'hide_windows_a' key on the renpy core keymap that points to the same function but since it has a different name it doesn't matter that he hard-coded it 248 times in the scripts, only the now useless 'hide_windows' is affected, the fully functional 'hide_windows_a' still works.

I think he did it because the cards disappear along with the dialogue window and it makes the hunt much easier. It's a silly move to remove functionality to hide a design flaw so if anyone wants to be be able to hide the dialogue window again I've attached my modded file, just replace it in the folder "Milfy_City-0.2-pc/renpy/common" (and make sure it is named "00keymap.rpy", this forum tends to put some random numbers before the file name). It's a simple fix but I can only guarantee it works for version 0.2b, if he changes this file in an update the mod will have to be revised to avoid any issues.

Warning: This is out of date! I'll leave it here because it might be interesting for someone but it shoudn't be used anymore. I have created a standalone patch that works with any game that prevents users from hiding the interface, you can find the latest version in the dedicated mod thread linked here and in my signature, use that one instead.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes