kymico

Nov 29, 2016
0.2 was good, solid storylines with Linda, Caroline and Zuri.

Damn is Caroline fiiiiine. Probably the most beautiful girl I've seen in any of these type of games and Linda ain't far behind. I appreciate the MC ain't a POS to everyone and builds a specific type of human-like rapport to everyone.

Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Yennefer

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
guys when you clean the office i can only find 5 things after after the six things can you tell me where is the last item (teddy bear, bottle, box, some cylindrical thing and dont know the last one) much appreciated.
i dont know which stages you are on now.. but try checking under the table on the right.. theres some sort of tissue paper down there that is hard to see

Illmind

Aug 9, 2017
Ewww 2GB and it's only v2:pokerFace:, and ain't this the creator of incest story 1&2? That franchise was shit.but since it's renpy is it worth the try?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I wish there was an easy way to tell when you've reached the end of the content with the girls.

I'm gonna take a guess, and say that there's nothing past the weekend event for Sara?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Ewww 2GB and it's only v2:pokerFace:, and ain't this the creator of incest story 1&2? That franchise was shit.but since it's renpy is it worth the try?
You need to look a little harder next time at the OP. There's a compressed version that sits below 500 MB.

Reactions: mr 96

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
what are console commands again?
Various commands you can type into the ... well ... console.

With those you can force the game to change the game variables to your liking .. and potentially break the game if you don't know what you're doing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Give me more Sara(and the mom) then I'll be the happiest man alive!
Mom was the winner of the poll for 0.2, next update will focus on someone else. Current poll winners aren't participating in the next one you see. So Mom and Caroline is out.

Reactions: luisar018
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes