matroxmtx

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know if someone noticed before and it doesn't really matters but isn't the ring of the mother in the wrong hand? (pretty sure she is married)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, Damn. Caroline was my least favorite character during 0.1.... but after this update she takes the cake. I think a lot of it probably has to do with the fact that she's the most resistant out of all the 3 main girls. It's a nice change of pace when compared to Linda, and Sara who are all on your jock 24/7.

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
anyone stuck on moms office, Im cleaning the office and I can't find the last rubbish. its the first time working for her, on the second phase after the first cleaning.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn that was a lot of bandwidth use. Only now i got to download the game with good speed. :closedeyesmile:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I have an issue where caroline is in the living room but has lines as if she's in a salon. I have the invest patch installed.
Salon is just another word for living room. Everything is fine.
Pretty sure "exploring the city" dialogue option doesnt fit into Salon is just another word for living room theory. It's very obvious that this conversation was supposed to happen inside some kind of beauty salon.

Reactions: Catwashere

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Pretty sure "exploring the city" dialogue option doesnt fit into Salon is just another word for living room theory. It's very obvious that this conversation was supposed to happen inside some kind of beauty salon.
She even talks about getting her nails done and shit at some point. The living room thing makes absolutely no sense. I'm certain this event is supposed to take place in a beauty salon which hasn't been implemented as this is a version 0.2beta hence 0.2b.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes