Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I refer you to my post about Carolushine.

[ https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/post-2994270 ]

Sexy she maybe, but don't slip her the old pork sword and then get her up the duff, because with the amount of drinking she does, she probably won't be a good mum.

;)
We've got a mother that cheats on her husband with her son, a sister that spends all night gaming and barely does anything constructive, another sister that likes a drink, an aunt that spends her time with her face buried in her wifes muff, a teacher that gets off on electric dildo's shoved up her and was raped several times by a kid she hates, twins that rip off people with money so they can get rich, a prostitute that happens to be friends with the elder sister and a neighbour that's paying a teacher to lower her daughters grades so she can rape her.

NONE of them are good examples of motherhood ... even the mother.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We've got a mother that cheats on her husband with her son, a sister that spends all night gaming and barely does anything constructive, another sister that likes a drink, an aunt that spends her time with her face buried in her wifes muff, a teacher that gets off on electric dildo's shoved up her and was raped several times by a kid she hates, twins that rip off people with money so they can get rich, a prostitute that happens to be friends with the elder sister and a neighbour that's paying a teacher to lower her daughters grades so she can rape her.

NONE of them are good examples of motherhood ... even the mother.
I agree with all of that, except this:
"an aunt that spends her time with her face buried in her wifes muff"

Nothing wrong with that!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's all about the money.

Patreon can sacrifice small streamers and devs but they don't want to get rid of anyone that brings in the thousands.

Banning the small fry makes it look like they are doing what they agreed to should Paypal look into it while still profiting from the big fish.

It's sensible business.
I think it has more to do with Loli content vs incest. If you see a Loli render, it is obvious. Incest content is in the text and creators can hide it via the patch system. You can't hide a 10 year old in a G-string.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Liiinda, greatest milf ever :love:
Ewww! Make sure you wear a condom if you fuck Slutbag Linda. Cum to think about it, in Slutbag Linda's case. Make sure you wear a rubber glove for protection.

73247204-hand-in-rubber-glove-thumb-up-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

BTW, does anyone else rate Celia over Slutbag Linda as I do?

Inquiring minds want to know.
inquiring-minds-want-to-know-doing-my-best-to-say-51925947.png

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
ElmerFudd and Q Who are you aware that in BE lush means attractive or sexy? (Ava will correct me if I'm wrong).

At first I didn't understand why you kept using "lush" as an insult until I looked it up in a dictionary and found the American meaning.
Do you two really believe that she deserves to be mocked or ridiculed for that? For what disgusting slutbag Linda did to her when she was still a child? She's a victim of her circumstances, a great sister ( :Kappa:) and sexy-ass goddess.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Please do explain how 1 is a slutbag and the other isn't when they both have the same amount of sexual partners?
Because Slutbag Linda is a drug-dealing, sex trafficking, prostitute. Plus she had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his cell on Rikers Island. You know nothing about the "real" Slutbag Linda apparently.

You fill in the blanks how you choose to and I will fill in the blanks how I choose to.

But as far as the actual text goes. Slutbag Linda is the only fucking a different dude in the bed she shares with her husband. At the same time, as her husband is actually sleeping in the bed at the time. Slutbag Linda is the only one showing off her daughter's ass to the pervert MC as well. In my book that makes Slutbag Linda a slutbag and Celia as just a frustrated freaky housewife. BTW, Celia was an unwilling sexual partner of the twerpy MC. Whereas Slutbag Linda pursued the MC of her own free will. Gleefully cucking her husband, good guy Bob to boot. Lastly, if you play with incest. Slubag Linda is fucking her own son, Celia has no blood relations to the MC. What a Slutbag, Slutbag Linda is.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes