Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I, for one, realize that this a game, therefore not real. And I enjoy this not real life game. I just wish dev would get himself together. So he can release content on a constant schedule. I dont mind long waits. there's plenty of other games to be played. Its the constant excuses that is annoying. If its not ready, okay, I totally get it. But dont promise a date the when date comes go yeah its actually this...over and over again.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing! :p
That's my Slutbag Linda for ya. Just wear a condom since you never where those holes have been. I find my Slutbag Linda far more interesting than Icstor's, dont you?

I, for one, realize that this a game, therefore not real. And I enjoy this not real life game. I just wish dev would get himself together. So he can release content on a constant schedule. I dont mind long waits. there's plenty of other games to be played. Its the constant excuses that is annoying. If its not ready, okay, I totally get it. But dont promise a date the when date comes go yeah its actually this...over and over again.
I have said that he should just remain silent and publish when he publishes for months now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElmerFudd

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
BTW, does anyone else rate Celia over Slutbag Linda as I do?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Of course we do. Celia is head and shoulders above scumbag Linda.
Linda's sister looks better than Linda.
Linda's eldest daughter is way better than Linda.
Linda's youngest daughter is...ehm...Sara.

Even Linda's therapist friend seems to be better than Linda too but we can't know.

Basically I would rate almost every woman in this game over slutbag Linda.
Almost I said.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Because Slutbag Linda is a drug-dealing, sex trafficking, prostitute. Plus she had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his cell on Rikers Island. You know nothing about the "real" Slutbag Linda apparently.

You fill in the blanks how you choose to and I will fill in the blanks how I choose to.

But as far as the actual text goes. Slutbag Linda is the only fucking a different dude in the bed she shares with her husband. At the same time, as her husband is actually sleeping in the bed at the time. Slutbag Linda is the only one showing off her daughter's ass to the pervert MC as well. In my book that makes Slutbag Linda a slutbag and Celia as just a frustrated freaky housewife. BTW, Celia was an unwilling sexual partner of the twerpy MC. Whereas Slutbag Linda pursued the MC of her own free will. Gleefully cucking her husband, good guy Bob to boot. Lastly, if you play with incest. Slubag Linda is fucking her own son, Celia has no blood relations to the MC. What a Slutbag, Slutbag Linda is.
First of you are wrong since you don't use Bitchcilla's real name, while apparently you do so for Linda... yeah I did this intentionally to prove you a point... that's called narrative point of view.
Bitchcilla is receiving bribes from students and parents alike to change grades. For example she helps a mother to sexually abuse her daugther trying to turn her into a lesbian.
She is the local Gloryhole queen and fucks students in the toilet, while her Husband apparently is slaveing away and never home.
She even invites students home and offers them Sex for personal favors.
She is also getting off on dissing her students on a "bad day" which apparently is every day.
...Oh and she is working for the local Kingpin, who is involved in murder, blackmailing, drug dealing, prostitution and illegal gambling.

Btw. Linda never got to fuck the MC in her own bed, she was interrupted on every ocassion from the memories of my last playthrough.

I'd say pretty much every character in this game has a disgusting corrupted site to them... the deeper "their Plot" is developed the less you actually can like them. For Celia that is by design I'd say... all others are either bad writing or a writer that started to hate the game and it's characters.
I am afraid to rate any of the girls before the end of their development because of above trend... but I'd go with aunt and her wife on the first, and Sarah on 2nd last, while Celia goes last... everything in between is actually an equal mess right now... before I would have put Caroline on 3rd place and Linda on 2nd... since Caroline is your standard IC corruption character, while Linda turns the table on the gamefield for once

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Still, we've not got to see how Judy will behave in this game.... yet.
Given that she's being told what has unfolded, she's either doing it for a book/study she's working on, or helping them exact some revenge for her own reasons(?) as well as getting them to "explore" their feelings through direct action.
It makes you wonder how she's going to fit in to the current narrative, when she finally gets off her arse in her "ivory tower" aka office and then "joins in" as well, and it'll be interesting to see who she gets together with first.
She's got an axe to grind with Celia, or so it would seem, as she tells the MC to leave a blackmail letter (unsigned) in her draw in the staff office.
Slutbag Linda is probably seeing her too, under therapy(?) and more maybe? We don't yet know.
Carolushine is in dire need of help, and she admits to taking anti-depressants after her failed relationship with the lately deceased douchebag Charles, who used to beat her up, thereby forcing her to drink along the way?
That's probably a reason for her to seek therapy, assuming she's not already doing so, and Judy then gets dragged into the whole messy saga along the way (exploring her own feelings too) and maybe that's why nobody is about when you search for them in the game. They're all undergoing treatment! Maybe? ;)

Given the fact that she, Judy, also works opposite the "King-pins" office, is she secretly involved there too? Is she secretly working behind the scenes, getting all the dirt on people for later use for him as well?
If so there's another case, or two, of blackmail waiting in the wings, and thereby getting them to "work" for him as well.
The MC has already been told basically that "one day you'll get a "visit and I expect help when it does occur"!

So much for doctor-patient confidentiality there with regards to the above! ;)

So.
Judy wants revenge on Celia. The reason(s) to yet be explained.
Judy also seems to have a past history with Slutbag Linda. (And her sister too?)
Reasons still to be explained as well, given the hints in the narrative.
The MC, now in the KIng-pins pocket and "ready for work", is currently being "councelled" by Judy with regards to events between Celia and him. He also went to her for help over his "problem" over her blackmailing him, (there's the rub!) and she's aided him in getting in to Celia's apartment (illegal entry?) to "get evidence"

In reality I'd want to move far away from that "city" if/when the shit hits the fan and they all get nicked and it ends up in court and the papers (after much debauchery when held in custody and then all the prison shenanigans to follow.
Property prices will plummet in MilfyCity after that!

So let's wait to see how it all unfolds for Judy in the coming episodes.
Cue the theme from Jaws... lol

Ladies and gents.
I give you Judy. The rapist... ooops. I meant therapist and her part in this saga! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Jaun Karr

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We've got a mother that cheats on her husband with her son, a sister that spends all night gaming and barely does anything constructive, another sister that likes a drink, an aunt that spends her time with her face buried in her wifes muff, a teacher that gets off on electric dildo's shoved up her and was raped several times by a kid she hates, twins that rip off people with money so they can get rich, a prostitute that happens to be friends with the elder sister and a neighbour that's paying a teacher to lower her daughters grades so she can rape her.

NONE of them are good examples of motherhood ... even the mother.
Sure Linda is a creepy who has been actively pursuing a sexual relationship with her underage...err i mean of legal age son; Sara spends the whole day playing to the point her school..i mean college scores dropped like a crashing airplane; Caroline likely drinks all her profits away; the twins are thieves and the neighbour is a rapist.
But Celia, the aunts and Caroline's friend can still be better exemples considering the alternatives. :LOL:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Characters renamed so far.
Do add to the list, or amend to what you think they should be called - in game, generally applied after doing the dirty on them, or with them.

1. The MC (remember this is you in the game so think on it... lmao)
  2. Linda = Slutbag
  3. Caroline = Carolushine/Alcholine
  4. Sara = Clingy Gamergirl
  5. Bob = (?) Cucked
  6. Celia = Bitchcilla
  7. Zuri and Suri = Moneygrabbing cockwhores
  8. Violet = Alleywhore
  9. Headmaster/Kingpin = El Padrone
  10. Cindy = Whorelequin - Lollipop loving Druggy
  11. Aunt Liza = Rugmuncher
  12. Yasmin = Bi-Rugmuncher
  13. Judy = The School College Therapist
  14. Neighbours (Mum) Sidra = Rugmunching Queen-bitch
  15. Neighbours (Daughter) Isla = ? undecided

These are off the top of my head. Feel free to correct them.

Last edited:

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
BTW, does anyone else rate Celia over Slutbag Linda as I do?
Hmmm....... No.

Because Slutbag Linda is a drug-dealing, sex trafficking, prostitute. Plus she had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his cell on Rikers Island.
Depending on how far down the rabbit hole of conspiracy you want to go, after reports of his Virgin Isles banks account now being "active", you sure he's dead?

Of course we do. Celia is head and shoulders above scumbag Linda.
About that..... (n)
Linda's sister looks better than Linda.
For a blonde
Linda's eldest daughter is way better than Linda.
Caroline is Past Linda. Linda is Future Caroline.
Linda's youngest daughter is...ehm...Sara.
You shut you're mouth!
Even Linda's therapist friend seems to be better than Linda too but we can't know.
Remains to be seen.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
She is the local Gloryhole queen and fucks students in the toilet
other students or just the MC? I am still stuck in the park. That "love" scene was so brutal I stopped playing it.
She even invites students home and offers them Sex for personal favors.
other students or just the MC?
She is also getting off on dissing her students on a "bad day" which apparently is every day.
other students or just the MC? I only remember the MC asking her for a date in the middle of a hallway full of students. That was his fault.

Ok, so technically she does not fuck him. But this counts in my book.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Oh and she is working for the local Kingpin, who is involved in murder, blackmailing, drug dealing, prostitution and illegal gambling.
From my understanding, it was the MC that caused a killing. Not Celia's actions. Whi knows what Slutbag Linda is doing at that office all day. I say that she is the " Kingpin, who is involved in murder, blackmailing, drug dealing, prostitution and illegal gambling." of her own ring.

3ohp8a.jpg

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Headmaster/Kingpin = El Padrone
I vote we call the kingpin El Chapo. And I thought that Sara was the "Gremlin"? That's what I am going with. The MC is "the little twerp", BTW.

As active as this thread was at one point. It seems like it is just down to a dozen or so of us left. Even Alpine Eagle has no more questions to answer anymore. Can someone make one of those flowcharts like Being a Dik has?

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
almost 3 months past where update is? need mommy pls when??? my ballz blue, hurt help!!
If you're referring to new Linda content, you'll most likely have to wait another 3-9 months. And that is if she'll even appear in 0.8.
While Judy was confirmed in the second Q&A, the only other hint I've seen is from the third Q&A "v0.8 will probably be focused on the MILF characters".
That could refer to Linda, could be the Aunt (whose name I forgot), or could be ignored afterall going by how often things actually come to pass that Icstor describes as probable.

• Sad
Reactions: Hadgar
Dec 27, 2019
Let's not let Bob off the hook. He allows himself to be treated so poorly and he has lost (at least) Linda's respect. He does not lead his house, he is not confident - he is a tool. Sara is too oblivious (or so it seems) but Caroline has felt the effect. In healthy households a daughter that respects her father (in many cases) will end up picking a man she is serious about that reminds her of her father. Caroline picked a alpha BUT violent bully. Totally opposite of Bob.

We all have our own predilections and tendencies, but the environment we live can drastically distort our path (good or bad).

This of course, is just my opinion.

Dec 27, 2019
other students or just the MC? I am still stuck in the park. That "love" scene was so brutal I stopped playing it.
And the funniest part of that Celia scene was at the end, when you get "Relationship +1". I actually laughed at how this is a "relationship" now. :) To be honest, it looks like Celia is definately the type to enjoy that kind of domination reversal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have to admit, I don't know what goes on with Celia, that whole path is far too rapey for me I don't find it enjoyable.

It's pretty much just the women that carry this for me I really don't like the MC at all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"visit and I expect help when it does occur"!
Sounded more like "I once was i your shoes and now that I am in a possition to help a young man I'll do it... remember this in the future and if you meet a young man in need of help, provide it"
Judy wants revenge on Celia. The reason(s) to yet be explained.
It actually is... Celia voted against giving her and the other non faculty personal a raise dureing the last faculty meeting
Judy also seems to have a past history with Slutbag Linda. (And her sister too?)
Talkeing to Linda and Judy you learn that Linda sought help from Judy when she first realised her feelings towards her own son and that it was Judy that encouraged her to discover those feelings more earnistly... at first it was a purely physical attraction than it became romantical

other students or just the MC?

other students or just the MC? I only remember the MC asking her for a date in the middle of a hallway full of students. That was his fault.

Ok, so technically she does not fuck him. But this counts in my book.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From my understanding, it was the MC that caused a killing. Not Celia's actions. Whi knows what Slutbag Linda is doing at that office all day. I say that she is the " Kingpin, who is involved in murder, blackmailing, drug dealing, prostitution and illegal gambling." of her own ring.

View attachment 543874
Just useing your way of narration by ignoring proof given in the game that could contradict your statements or point of narrative view.
In a way perfect defintion for fake news... make statements that are basically true but taken out of their real context and redefined to make a totally different statement

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Q Who serious question, where do you get the illegal gambling from? I mean, there's no doubt about the drugs and human trafficking but as for the gambling... :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes