Jul 9, 2018
no i downloaded it from here itself & the complete 4.06GB not the compressed one, im playing the 0.6e version, running it on windows 10
here are my specs-
16 gig ram
nvidia geforce 940m
intel core i7 6500U

here is a screenshot of my issue, any help is appreciated :) felt pretty bad i downloaded 4 gb for nothing :(
Annotation 2020-02-08 154154.jpg

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
no i downloaded it from here itself & the complete 4.06GB not the compressed one, im playing the 0.6e version, running it on windows 10
here are my specs-
16 gig ram
nvidia geforce 940m

here is a screenshot of my issue, any help is appreciated :) felt pretty bad i downloaded 4 gb for nothing :(
View attachment 544750
intel core i7 6500U
Did you run Unren or anything like that on it?

Reactions: unknownisunknown

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no i did nothing like it, simply extracted it, tried to run the .exe

also, i dont know what unren is lol
I'd advice to redownload the whole archive... this looks like a corrupted DL
with the U: drive error while the game is installed on D: drive and all
Q Who well I wasn't to sure wether or not I took it to far with the fake news remark, so better to get it straight before an admin comes by to clean the thread...
And you should consider yourself lucky to have stopped Carolushine's story at tat point... the "lingerie" she wore in her last scene was anything but sexy (while the MC obviously called it the opposite)... and the writing got even worse there

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
I'd advice to redownload the whole archive... this looks like a corrupted DL
with the U: drive error while the game is installed on D: drive and all
Q Who well I wasn't to sure wether or not I took it to far with the fake news remark, so better to get it straight before an admin comes by to clean the thread...
And you should consider yourself lucky to have stopped Carolushine's story at tat point... the "lingerie" she wore in her last scene was anything but sexy (while the MC obviously called it the opposite)... and the writing got even worse there
just a doubt
if it was corrupted shouldnt the game not run at all? i mean i can see the home screen...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just a doubt
if it was corrupted shouldnt the game not run at all? i mean i can see the home screen...
corrupted can also mean that single files inside of the archive are not existant or were changed so the game can't read them.
On that note you should also check wether or not an external AV did run a number on your extract and see wether or not some files were moved into quarantaine or deleted

Jul 9, 2018
Ok I always use Mega and mine was good. You can try a different extractor and or turn off your anti virus. If neither of those works then redownload I guess.
ok thanks for the tip man, i actually exhausted my mega limit+ i am a little limited on data so was using my neighbours wifi after i cracked its password on kali linux yesterday lol

Reactions: Q Who
D

Deleted member 1816167

Milfy City v0.7 - 70%

wtf ? is he alright? isn't he going to milk patreons for another year ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
ok thanks for the tip man, i actually exhausted my mega limit+ i am a little limited on data so was using my neighbours wifi after i cracked its password on kali linux yesterday lol
There is a compressed version. I hardly ever notice any difference in quality. So, unless you just have to have uncompressed images. Just go with the compressed one.

Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ahh replayed the beach house scene with Linda. Fun times. Now if only we can get a threesome with Linda and Caroline. Only for Sara to come home early, see you smashing em both, she gets angry and then Linda goes "you can join in too"

It can happen, don't ruin my dreams ><
probably only if you volunteer on writing this story... the last few Updates diappointed on the H-scenes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ahh replayed the beach house scene with Linda. Fun times. Now if only we can get a threesome with Linda and Caroline. Only for Sara to come home early, see you smashing em both, she gets angry and then Linda goes "you can join in too"

It can happen, don't ruin my dreams ><
Hey, harem route is confirmed! :p

probably only if you volunteer on writing this story... the last few Updates diappointed on the H-scenes
The last few updates disappointed you in the h-scene department? o_O

Let's see - Linda fucking, Liza/Yazmin...those worked for me. Not sure what problem you see.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, harem route is confirmed! :p

The last few updates disappointed you in the h-scene department? o_O

Let's see - Linda fucking, Liza/Yazmin...those worked for me. Not sure what problem you see.
I am mainly going on about the Carolushine Update, the neighboars (yes that's an intended pun) and Bitchcila, plus all the hotfixing and updates to actually complete these storylines.
Before his 1 year vacation story and H telling wasn't perfect but still good enough though.

Reactions: greeto332 and Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you mean the scene where Liza couldn't tell the difference between sucking on a plastic dildo and a real cock? A scene like that could only come from the mind of Icstor.
Nah, I mean the scene where you're fucking Yazmin and Liza gets turned on, and imagines she's getting fucked and impregnated.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes