Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Some people have no sense of humor. :PogChamp:

That is Sara's fate if she doesn't get away from Slutbag Linda and the Twerp soon.

Carolushine is a few butt injections and a bigger silicone implant from looking exactly like that, you know.

Unless you believe that Slutbag Linda Carolushine and the Gremlin have realistic bodies, to begin with, that is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
She's all grown up now.

Maybe a crossover of MilfyCity and Timestamps would be interesting. You know, to go back in time and convince Bob to use a condom "19" years ago, to prevent Caroline from being whored out, to travel forward and have sex with Sara when she's of... when she's older and better proportioned, etc.
It could add some interest to the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Maybe a crossover of MilfyCity and Timestamps would be interesting. You know, to go back in time and convince Bob to use a condom "19" years ago, to prevent Caroline from being whored out, to travel forward and have sex with Sara when she's of... when she's older and better proportioned, etc.
It could add some interest to the story.
So she can step on his back and beat him up? Maybe this is Carolushine after all? She's a "bad" girl.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Some people have no sense of humor. :PogChamp:

That is Sara's fate if she doesn't get away from Slutbag Linda and the Twerp soon.

Carolushine is a few butt injections and a bigger silicone implant from looking exactly like that, you know.

Unless you believe that Slutbag Linda Carolushine and the Gremlin have realistic bodies, to begin with, that is.

View attachment 546967
What kind of drug did that to her eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: L0thar and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What kind of drug did that to her eyes?
That would be the zero expression applied pill. Or the DMD wide eye look pill.

goobdoob

Just for you. She sort of looks like Khloe Kardashian now doesn't she LOL?

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2018
There is a compressed version. I hardly ever notice any difference in quality. So, unless you just have to have uncompressed images. Just go with the compressed one.

Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -
i had a doubt can i use the lains mod in compressed version as well?

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I haven't played DMD since before chapter 1 ended. I really did not care for that game at all, but people seem to really like it. The graphics seemed as good as Milfy IMO. I can't see using the writing as a standard to rate Milfy over any game. At least there is a story in DMD of some kind. In Milfy, all you have story-wise. Is that of a magic dick twerpy MC that makes all women fall in love with him via his magical cock. Other than Slutbag Linda, and her horrible representation of what constitutes a good wife and mother, that is. If you compare the writing of Milfy vs shit engrish games. Then yes, Milfy is better. But compared to when I stopped reading DMD. Milfy clearly is way way worse. The only standard that you could argue that is better in Milfy vs DMD. Is that the huge headed young looking models of DMD are not as attractive as Milfy models. The thing is a lot of people like that Loli look, even if I don't. As I have said, DMD is not my cup of tea. But it is leaps and bounds better than Milfy City.
You are right, DMD has a bigger overall story arch but that's the problem of the game. There is so little content between mindless drivel that they spew out, the writing is so bad which makes the game boring as fuck. I would rather have mediocre writing sprinkeled between all the action like Milfy City.

• Haha

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You are right, DMD has a bigger overall story arch but that's the problem of the game. There is so little content between mindless drivel that they spew out, the writing is so bad which makes the game boring as fuck. I would rather have mediocre writing sprinkeled between all the action like Milfy City.
To me, the D is as dumb as a rock. To the point where she actually seems mentally challenged. The grooming was way to cringe for me. That said, the writing is far worse to deal with in Milfy City. It started out pretty decent. But by the time it hit .3 it fell off of the proverbial cliff. I don't know if he got a new writer or the writer decided to mail it in or not. But I get it if you just want to get to the fapping material. But if that is the case, just look at the jpgs and forget the rest.

unknownisunknown said:
i had a doubt can i use the lains mod in compressed version as well?
I don't see why not. I think that is what I used it on. If the mod has no mention of it being incompatible. I would say that it is.

BTW
Does anyone know what happened to Alpine Eagle?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That would be the zero expression applied pill. Or the DMD wide eye look pill.

goobdoob

Just for you. She sort of looks like Khloe Kardashian now doesn't she LOL?

Wow....
I think we all want a dose of what she had
The girl looks like totally stoned and stuff :cool::KappaPride:

Reactions: Q Who and allintine

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The animations of the last one or two update are really terrible and rigid also the stories feels rushed. I didn't expect such low quality from Icstor
I don't get the locking the camera to the MC's movement. I am sure that he was trying to do something different. But it makes the videos look worse IMHO.

Wow....
I think we all want a dose of what she had
The girl looks like totally stoned and stuff :cool::KappaPride:
She has been hanging out a lot with Carolushine. She likes her beer.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The animations of the last one or two update are really terrible and rigid also the stories feels rushed. I didn't expect such low quality from Icstor
To be fair he was pressed for time since he keeps giving fixed timelines for the releases. So maybe that impacted on the animations.
Plus his stories were never really good in any of his previous games.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and Nulldev

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes