Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys, a lot of people sure have asked this, but when does the next update occur?
Or is there an update schedule/rhythm in general?
How long is a piece of string?

Joke answers aside, there is no schedule or release date as Icstor has said we'll get it when it's ready.

Reactions: Q Who

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe a crossover of MilfyCity and Timestamps would be interesting. You know, to go back in time and convince Bob to use a condom "19" years ago, to prevent Caroline from being whored out, to travel forward and have sex with Sara when she's of... when she's older and better proportioned, etc.
It could add some interest to the story.
"Milfy Stamps"? Or "Titty Time City"?

• Haha
Reactions: pandalord and Q Who

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The animations of the last one or two update are really terrible and rigid also the stories feels rushed. I didn't expect such low quality from Icstor
But... but... he spent like six months on that update!!!!!!

Yeah.

A lack of quality from Icstor should be expected. Keep in mind that at some point during every game he makes he loses interest and the quality slips, plot lines are left dangling, and he rushes the game to completion. We're probably at that point with Milfy City, but he's not anywhere close enough to the end to be able to rush it to completion. As a result the content we get is half assed, filled with bugs, and takes a long time to actually get done because he's not working on it as hard as he should be. He's "bed ridden", he "hasn't taken a vacation in years", he "keeps adding more content to updates to make up for delays... thus delaying the game further", and so on and so forth.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 547425 View attachment 547427

You must be that squirrel, truly desperate for that nut, if you plan on fucking Sara the Sloth. o_O
Why'd you do best girl like that?

But... but... he spent like six months on that update!!!!!!

Yeah.

A lack of quality from Icstor should be expected. Keep in mind that at some point during every game he makes he loses interest and the quality slips, plot lines are left dangling, and he rushes the game to completion. We're probably at that point with Milfy City, but he's not anywhere close enough to the end to be able to rush it to completion. As a result the content we get is half assed, filled with bugs, and takes a long time to actually get done because he's not working on it as hard as he should be. He's "bed ridden", he "hasn't taken a vacation in years", he "keeps adding more content to updates to make up for delays... thus delaying the game further", and so on and so forth.
Say it again. My save has died due to bugs. Fuck playing it through once more.

How long is a piece of string?

Joke answers aside, there is no schedule or release date as Icstor has said we'll get it when it's ready.
It may be 2020 but this game got that 40/40 vision. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You must be that squirrel, truly desperate for that nut, if you plan on fucking Sara the Sloth. o_O
Hey, I was talking about him, not me :LOL: .
But truth be told, I'm probably not as finicky as other guys pretend to be. I have my red lines too, but most people tend to lie.
In my country we call those people "miss-fuckers" (Miss in the sense of beauty pageant winner).

He announced he'll be gone for two months in the Treasures of Nadia thread.
I'm glad to read that. Thanks.
"A business trip." That's how they call undercover KGB operations these days :BootyTime:.
Be back safe Alpine Eagle , and try not to get self-poisoned with that biological warfare you guys are usually up to!

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes