ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
To me, the D is as dumb as a rock. To the point where she actually seems mentally challenged. The grooming was way to cringe for me. That said, the writing is far worse to deal with in Milfy City. It started out pretty decent. But by the time it hit .3 it fell off of the proverbial cliff. I don't know if he got a new writer or the writer decided to mail it in or not. But I get it if you just want to get to the fapping material. But if that is the case, just look at the jpgs and forget the rest.
I am not saying that Mily City is good, the only game on this website that has good writing that I have played is "My Girlfriend's Amnesia".

• Haha
Reactions: Earthling and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am not saying that Mily City is good, the only game on this website that has good writing that I have played is "My Girlfriend's Amnesia".
I thought Being A Dik was entertaining. Silly, a bit of the stupid stuff that actually happens at college, and not the typical boy returns home to fuck mommy and sissy(auntie too, if she happens to be around).

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Badick is the most overrated game. It's just very medium, thats why human masses like it. MC is better even with updates 1 time per year
Badick is a top because of models & animations. There are not so many games that can boast the same quality. You can like its writing or not, but for the most of the people graphic part is the most important one. We don't fap on letters. :p

Reactions: splamo
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes