akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
guys please can someone tell me what program I need to play
Renpy games I'm not new I just format my PC and I don't remember what program I used
please I am downloading many games but I don't remember the program
sorry my ingles

Dec 27, 2019
guys please can someone tell me what program I need to play
Renpy games I'm not new I just format my PC and I don't remember what program I used
please I am downloading many games but I don't remember the program
sorry my ingles
If you are on a Windows machine, there should be a .exe file inside the main directory of the game you downloaded. For example, for Milfy City, the file name I believe is named MilfyCity.exe.

Reactions: Q Who

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
I know that, I was referring to the rpg maker or esque and I need to renpy another one I just bought a new pc and I want to know if you download rpg maker or another
thanks sorry for the inconvenience

Dec 27, 2019
I know that, I was referring to the rpg maker or esque and I need to renpy another one I just bought a new pc and I want to know if you download rpg maker or another
thanks sorry for the inconvenience
No worries mate! Congratulations on your new PC and good luck in your search! :)
Mo.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
He announced he'll be gone for two months in the Treasures of Nadia thread.
Thanks. I was worried about our buddy.

I'm glad to read that. Thanks.
"A business trip." That's how they call undercover KGB operations these days :BootyTime:.
Be back safe @Alpine Eagle , and try not to get self-poisoned with that biological warfare you guys are usually up to!
You are a little behind the times there. The KGB is long gone. Now it is called the FSB or Federal Security Service these days, I believe.

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes