Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Badick is the most overrated game. It's just very medium, thats why human masses like it. MC is better even with updates 1 time per year
So which one? Slutbag Linda or Carolushine? I suppose it could be the Gremlin or "Cecilia I'm down on my knees". That is the only explanation that I can come up with. MC is better than BAD :ROFLMAO:

WGWT.jpg

It was interesting to see what was on the top 10 list. That guy was rocking a serious fro. I remember when that was reasonably common.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalam_mekhar
Sep 2, 2018
Are there any games which feature any of the following model ?
Mia (from Summer with Mia)
Caroline (from Milfy city)
Liza (from Bad Brother Saga)
Jessica (from Echoes of Lust)
Monique (from Indecent Desires)

Last edited:

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
So which one? Slutbag Linda or Carolushine? I suppose it could be the Gremlin or "Cecilia I'm down on my knees". That is the only explanation that I can come up with. MC is better than BAD :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 551109

It was interesting to see what was on the top 10 list. That guy was rocking a serious fro. I remember when that was reasonably common.
i'm not defending MC. i'm accusing Badick) It was just way to boring to play. Renders are nice, but thats all.
Anyway, better not to talk about another game in this thread i think.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i'm not defending MC. i'm accusing Badick) It was just way to boring to play. Renders are nice, but thats all.
Anyway, better not to talk about another game in this thread i think.
I hear you. I find BAD to be one of the better games. But personal tastes are opinions that are not really debatable. As for discussing other games here. This is in context because we are making comparisons. If the thread was really active it could be considered clogging up the thread I guess. But the thread is fairly dead ATM so it actually is driving some traffic. BAD seems to be a really active thread. It is a little sad how little traffic there is here now. Icstor's lack of interactions with fans. And lack of productivity overall has really buried interest here.

Here are a couple of Icstor questions for the peanut gallery.
A) Does anyone here think that Icstor will produce another game?
B) And does anyone think that he will ever do upgraded video clips?

Reactions: Kalam_mekhar
Dec 27, 2019
Milfy City was my first adult VN game I played, so I have affinity to it. :) I like the artwork and some of the characters. I do not know Icstor's personal situation, so I am not going to assume anything. I have an OK and probably outdated computer and I can see how long a SINGLE render takes for me. Maybe it is time, maybe it is hardware issues, maybe he has burned out, maybe the writes burned out. Maybe he is in a funk. Creators can get that way.

IMHO Patreon subscribers should view their donations as (ongoing) support of the artist and as not paying for a product. You can always stop support, either temporarily or permanently.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Video clips like in TON you mean? Would be great, but don`t think so.
No. Icstor had said that he would stop making 1-second looped clips and do real animations. 10 to say 30-second animations.
Milfy City was my first adult VN game I played, so I have affinity to it. :) I like the artwork and some of the characters. I do not know Icstor's personal situation, so I am not going to assume anything. I have an OK and probably outdated computer and I can see how long a SINGLE render takes for me. Maybe it is time, maybe it is hardware issues, maybe he has burned out, maybe the writes burned out. Maybe he is in a funk. Creators can get that way.

IMHO Patreon subscribers should view their donations as (ongoing) support of the artist and as not paying for a product. You can always stop support, either temporarily or permanently.
The dude has a rig with 10 x 1080 ti 11gb cards externally. Rendering times are not an issue for Icstor. Sloth is Icstor's biggest issue. Perhaps mixed in with greed and gluttony, as well. That is not so clear, but sloth for sure.

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, just a question. Does anyone know how they actually create these characters? Like what software etc. would love to play around with it.

Dec 27, 2019
The dude has a rig with 10 x 1080 ti 11gb cards externally. Rendering times are not an issue for Icstor. Sloth is Icstor's biggest issue. Perhaps mixed in with greed and gluttony, as well. That is not so clear, but sloth for sure.
I had no idea he has his own little render farm. And here I am playing with one Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 - lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We don't fap on letters. :p
The folks from literotica.com would disagree.

Here are a couple of Icstor questions for the peanut gallery.
A) Does anyone here think that Icstor will produce another game?
yes
B) And does anyone think that he will ever do upgraded video clips?
no
How much content does this currently have for the mom and milfs?
One shitload
Dude...you should really link to Coriolan's post with this, instead of just posting the image.

That kind of thing is why I encourage artists to "sign" their work, so we know who made it when someone grabs it and posts it. Because inevitably there will be people who don't understand that you should credit the artist.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Not long to wait...

April 1, 2019
Conclusion:
-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.
-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.

April 1, 2020
Conclusion:
-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.
-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.
UPD: this is a pyramid scheme, don't you understand?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes