Aug 28, 2017
I read this part of the latest Q&A practically as a confirmation that no update will come out in February:
"Despite this, the game is progressing well! 70% of the next update has been completed, so if there will be no problems releasing it in February. :) "

Whenever Icstor left any wiggle room for himself, updates got delayed.
He doesn't always leave wiggle room anymore, he just blatantly lies.

Whenever I see him using a smiley face, I now that whatever was written before it is utter bullshit.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6e Compressed & Patched + Lains Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Much fear & loathing for ICSTOR in this thread. From pirates, freebooters & corsairs.

True, pirates do a lot of fear and loathing anyway - fear's the condition of their existence, after all, and loathing follows from that - but all the same ...

The salty sea air's round here is thick with ARRRGH!!!!s, YO-HO-HO!!!s, AVAST YE SWAB!!!, KIN OATH, OI'LL KEEL'AUL 'EE SINGLE-'ANDED, SO OI WILL!!!, and OI'LL RUN 'EE THROUGH WI' ME TRUSTY CUTLASS, YE LILY-LIVERED IDLE LANDLUBBER!!! ...

Would make even shrinking Violet and the bold Celia hide behind their desks, quivering. Caroline would have a fit.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Damn... I am normally really not into little boy’s with older hotties but the story and relationships you can create in this game are truly something.

one of the best sex scenes on this forum in general. Kissing and even pussy licking are unbelievable hot in this game. Sadly those things are less common in other games (plus the jiggling)

some things I still don’t like much but these are just minor things.

mostly this game should be an Idole for many other games even I am sad I can’t play the dad or one of the hot chicks.

Speaking of HOT chicks my personal most fav are:

1. Caroline
2. the blonde lesbian (her pubes are too much and dark imo btw)
3. the arrogant teacher
4. Linda

And then with a big gap the rest

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I read this part of the latest Q&A practically as a confirmation that no update will come out in February:
"Despite this, the game is progressing well! 70% of the next update has been completed, so if there will be no problems releasing it in February. :) "
We are smack dab in the middle of February and progress is at 70%. There is no chance in Hell that he does 30% plus testing in two weeks.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Much fear & loathing for ICSTOR in this thread. From pirates, freebooters & corsairs.

True, pirates do a lot of fear and loathing anyway - fear's the condition of their existence, after all, and loathing follows from that - but all the same ...

The salty sea air's round here is thick with ARRRGH!!!!s, YO-HO-HO!!!s, AVAST YE SWAB!!!, KIN OATH, OI'LL KEEL'AUL 'EE SINGLE-'ANDED, SO OI WILL!!!, and OI'LL RUN 'EE THROUGH WI' ME TRUSTY CUTLASS, YE LILY-LIVERED IDLE LANDLUBBER!!! ...

Would make even shrinking Violet and the bold Celia hide behind their desks, quivering. Caroline would have a fit.
Aye. An' be it ta 'ee, ye scurvy dog?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He doesn't always leave wiggle room anymore, he just blatantly lies.

Whenever I see him using a smiley face, I now that whatever was written before it is utter bullshit.
Also, whatever is written after.

When I heard that he would not release in December, I said June then. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I say Icstor will release an update no sooner than June.
June? o_O

... optimist

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did say "no sooner". Can I see him dragging it out until December? Yup. Has he lost any subs or is he still gaining?

Graphtreon shows that his patron numbers have leveled off and are trending down. December was above November, but January was below December, and February doesn't look like it's going up enough to beat January. He's still got over 7k patrons, tho.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I did say "no sooner". Can I see him dragging it out until December? Yup. Has he lost any subs or is he still gaining?
Graphtreon shows that his patron numbers have leveled off and are trending down. December was above November, but January was below December, and February doesn't look like it's going up enough to beat January. He's still got over 7k patrons, tho.
I'd say they are about as stable as they could be. While February doesn't look like it will be beat January, Grapehtron shows a drop of less than 1%.
3 month trend is still ever so slightly up by 1.4%

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'd say they are about as stable as they could be. While February doesn't look like it will be beat January, Grapehtron shows a drop of less than 1%.
3 month trend is still ever so slightly up by 1.4%
December looks like it might be a peak, with numbers trending down. Before that we saw steady month-to-month growth, but then a dip in January, and probably fewer people in February.

His lack of communication and bad project management looks like it's starting to bite him in the butt.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Reactions: Sixtiesboy
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes