DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
That shows you how bad Icstor had gotten, doesn't it? Those guys were so stalwart defending him from June until he released .6 without the animations. His incessant lying finally made him an indefensible creator.

Looking back, I don't think the delays drove them away. It really was his repeated lies about the delays that became embarrassing.

That is why the thread has become pretty boring now. We "haters" are all that is left and we all agree what a slacker Icstor is.

We do get an occasional newbie here saying how great the game is. But That is not something that can be disputed too much. I think that most of us agree Milfy City is not a great game. But, since that is just a personal opinion it is not a debatable topic in essence.

LOL, I still have not played much of .6 because the writing was so bad. One of these days I need to make an "unofficial" mod. If I can get my hands on the models that fan art guy made of the Milfy City girls. I might give it a shot. He really did a very good job of duplicating Slutbag Linda, Celia, and Carolushine.
I think the thing that drove them away most was that it was uphill. Not a level playing field at all. I remember someone defending that his beast rendering rig should take a minimum of week to render the images in an update and his writing is above bar. They are gone. Almost like they realized they had no legs to stand on and just left because they were tired of defending something they have no stake in. I even remembering one trying to insult me because I disagreed.
Hey, I'm still here. But then I was never the White Knight "he can do no wrong you suck" type of defender; I was always basing my defense and criticisms on fact.

I don't agree with your opinion that "most of us agree Milfy City is not a great game". I think it is. I still love it. I think ICSTOR needs some serious project management help, and needs to learn to give accurate estimates instead of his "pie in the sky if all the stars align" estimates that even he knows* will never happen.

I also don't think the writing is as bad as you do. Or the characters are as bad, either!

* - my opinion
I am speaking specifically about the white knights.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I think he got bored of making these games. The next update will probably be his last and than he will rush to the ending like he did with IS2 and Milf's Mansion. I doubt he will be developing any more games after Milfy City.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't agree with your opinion that "most of us agree Milfy City is not a great game". I think it is. I still love it. I think ICSTOR
Well... just in fun, mind you, OK?

You do tend to define words quite accurately. That said, I suppose I could have stated that I was addressing those of us still left actively commenting in my description of "most of us". "All" of us would have included you which is not what I said.

However, judging by the posts over the last couple of hundred pages, for example. "Most of us" would be a fairly accurate description of the active commentator's view IMHO. "Most of us" would technically mean 51% or more. Judging from the recent comments. I think one would be hard-pressed to find 50% of comments indicating that the poster believes Milfy City is a "great game". To be fair, Milfy is a cut above the chaff, certainly, but not great.

As for the writing, that is a more complicated issue. The writing started out OK to good. However, as the story progressed based on Patreon polls. The story became more and more cobbled together with little direction. I will admit I use a bit of hyperbole for comedic effect. That said, I really did stop playing during the Carolushine park sex scene because the writing was so brutal.

Or the characters are as bad, either!
Meh, I am just having a bit of fun. It is just more fun to be a bit over the top in my bashing of them. Except for Slutbag Linda :PogChamp: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't blame you for thinking of August though
I was looking through Aug posts and laughing. Anyway, I did not find it, but didn't he say that he was testing in Aug? I do remember being surprised that he missed the deadline slightly.

Almost like they realized they had no legs to stand on
I think was are basically saying the same thing. They no longer wanted to defend him as it became harder and harder to do so.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I was looking through Aug posts and laughing. Anyway, I did not find it, but didn't he say that he was testing in Aug? I do remember being surprised that he missed the deadline slightly.
Not that I know of. Progress hit 90% on August 21th.
Maybe you are thinking of the patron post from August 8th were Icstor said "Im working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month" which led almost everyone to belive an update would come out between late August to early September.

That didn't happen though and when complains grew louder, Icstor moved the status to testing before the content was done in mid September.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Q Who

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
I'm probably late to the party but will the 0.7 update include progress on the characters that have "work in progress " when you click on them?

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm probably late to the party but will the 0.7 update include progress on the characters that have "work in progress " when you click on them?
So far just Sara is said to be confirmed as being updated in .7.

D

Deleted member 619154

Do patrons kicking ICSTOR's lazy ass on discord channel at least? Other devs patreons pages are updating on regular basis. There're always something: news, polls, premium renders etc. ICSTOR's page is dead as rock.
I think the last update was on the 30th of January. I’m no longer a Patreon of his page I used to be one but I stopped supporting a while ago because of the lack of updates on both game and progress .

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes