Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do patrons kicking ICSTOR's lazy ass on discord channel at least? Other devs patreons pages are updating on regular basis. There're always something: news, polls, premium renders etc. ICSTOR's page is dead as rock.
If you are anything other than highly supportive in Icstor's Discord. You get muted or booted. His Discord os nothing but an echo chamber of sycophants. I keep my mouth shut and lay low there. It is really depressing there TBH.

Apr 9, 2019
Great game and top notch renders. Unfortunately the linux permissions are broken for this download, but it's an easy fix. All you have to do is enter the lib directory, open the directory for your computers architecture and change the Milfy_City to executable. You may need to change the other similar files in that directory as well, I'm not sure, I did and nothing seemed broken. Obviously change the .sh file to executable.

Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
I am pretty sure Judy was put on hold. There was some mention of focusing on the "teens". Who the teens are is not clear.
Sara, Isla, Delilah, the two girls in the two classes? Sara and Isla have at least some story to them. The others are basically an intro and then "Work in Progress." But Isla's got more of a story so far, so I'd guess progress on that before touching the others? (But that's an educated guess from the position of what makes sense to me. If he's had work done on the others that just needed polishing, I suppose the first parts of their stories might be included. It's just 0.7, none of the stories have to be in "complete" state until it hits 1.0.)

Continuing with Isla might also tied into more story with Celia.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sara, Isla, Delilah, the two girls in the two classes? Sara and Isla have at least some story to them. The others are basically an intro and then "Work in Progress." But Isla's got more of a story so far, so I'd guess progress on that before touching the others? (But that's an educated guess from the position of what makes sense to me. If he's had work done on the others that just needed polishing, I suppose the first parts of their stories might be included. It's just 0.7, none of the stories have to be in "complete" state until it hits 1.0.)

Continuing with Isla might also tied into more story with Celia.
You seem to think that "1.0" means "complete". Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. The versions could go 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11 ... . Or they could go 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, ...

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to software versioning, other than "later versions are higher" and "never release 2 versions with the same version number".

Reactions: Jaun Karr and Q Who
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes