Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do you mean the scene where Liza couldn't tell the difference between sucking on a plastic dildo and a real cock? A scene like that could only come from the mind of Icstor.
It gets better in the last update.
Since you didn't find the strength to play past the lake scene, let me tell you that Celia is close to pegging the MC when she gets drugged, raped with a powerful electric dildo-thingy that electroshocks her pussy, raped by the MC on her coffee table while she's paralized from the previous experience, and finally seems to get spellbound by the MC's dexterous cock since she writes him a suggestive message asking to meet again, leaving us with yet another exciting cliffhanger.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
The wait will last at least up to the first days of March imo.

This is getring crazy, i am even reconsidering dark cookie as a remotely decent dev. So bummed that the best games also seem to become the ones that will never be finished...

Reactions: AngelAIGS
Apr 8, 2018
ahh replayed the beach house scene with Linda. Fun times. Now if only we can get a threesome with Linda and Caroline. Only for Sara to come home early, see you smashing em both, she gets angry and then Linda goes "you can join in too"

It can happen, don't ruin my dreams ><

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Because Slutbag Linda is a drug-dealing, sex trafficking, prostitute. Plus she had Jeffery Epstein murdered in his cell on Rikers Island. You know nothing about the "real" Slutbag Linda apparently.

You fill in the blanks how you choose to and I will fill in the blanks how I choose to.

But as far as the actual text goes. Slutbag Linda is the only fucking a different dude in the bed she shares with her husband. At the same time, as her husband is actually sleeping in the bed at the time. Slutbag Linda is the only one showing off her daughter's ass to the pervert MC as well. In my book that makes Slutbag Linda a slutbag and Celia as just a frustrated freaky housewife. BTW, Celia was an unwilling sexual partner of the twerpy MC. Whereas Slutbag Linda pursued the MC of her own free will. Gleefully cucking her husband, good guy Bob to boot. Lastly, if you play with incest. Slubag Linda is fucking her own son, Celia has no blood relations to the MC. What a Slutbag, Slutbag Linda is.
Look mate, stop being so mealy-mouthed - come out and say what you REALLY think ...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I'm still waiting for the scene where Celia, Cindy and Violet get together, follow Judy the therapist's advice, corner the MC in a toilet and castrate him with the sharp, roughly opened lid of a can of beans.

I suppose it might be v1.0 before we get to that END.

Reactions: Sixtiesboy

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The wait will last at least up to the first days of March imo.

This is getring crazy, i am even reconsidering dark cookie as a remotely decent dev. So bummed that the best games also seem to become the ones that will never be finished...
City of Broken Dreamers and Being A DIK will get finished, don't worry.

Reactions: Kaeris

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'm still waiting for the scene where Celia, Cindy and Violet get together, follow Judy the therapist's advice, corner the MC in a toilet and castrate him with the sharp, roughly opened lid of a can of beans.

I suppose it might be v1.0 before we get to that END.
The tin of beans, will have come from the Alleywhore's [Violet] bin, in that wonderful alley she she lives in.
Such a clean and tidy place. ;)

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,I cannot progress in harem route it showing me linda 4/5 and sara 3/5 but caroline is completed what should i fo

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes