Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
it seems you have forgotten about Bobs secret room/dungeon in his office.

He is the very definition of a Cuck based on all the references you posted
"His being a cuck has more to do with the way he lets Slutbag Linda step all over him though. Not his personal kink." Forgot what? "His personal kink" is a direct reference to the room.

Being a "sub" has nothing to do with being a "cuck". Having a fetish is completely different from "being a little bitch".

Bob letting Slutbag Linda treat him like a doormat is what makes him a "cuck" not his fetish.

"Bob is a cuck for sure." Your post is confusing. How does Bob also being a "cuck" change the fact that the MC is a "cuck boy"?

You are another confusing the use of the word "cuck" to only be used in regards to sex in some fashion.

Title of the video
"
FLAT EARTH CLUSTER️PERSONALITY DISORDER - ShadowTear (Vincent Ex roommate) vs Reds Rhetoric (Cuck)"

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"His being a cuck has more to do with the way he lets Slutbag Linda step all over him though. Not his personal kink." Forgot what? "His personal kink" is a direct reference to the room.

Being a "sub" has nothing to do with being a "cuck". Having a fetish is completely different from "being a little bitch".

Bob letting Slutbag Linda treat him like a doormat is what makes him a "cuck" not his fetish.

"Bob is a cuck for sure." Your post is confusing. How does Bob also being a "cuck" change the fact that the MC is a "cuck boy"?
It doesn't... just saying that his sexual orrientation also makes him a cuck as it is the nature for his current "relationship" with the MC and Linda
If he catches them in the act he isn't calling his lawyer for an immidient divorce or get his gun to make it a complete family drama.
He is running away crying... and probably later starts to mastrubate to it... atleast it's one of the ways this could desolve with the current level of story telling... or maybe that's actually to much praise to the "Team".
Haveing Bob man up and comitting a homicide might be the way to finally end this game though, as it's hard to find anyone on the team still being motivated

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It doesn't... just saying that his sexual orrientation also makes him a cuck as it is the nature for his current "relationship" with the MC and Linda
If he catches them in the act he isn't calling his lawyer for an immidient divorce or get his gun to make it a complete family drama.
He is running away crying... and probably later starts to mastrubate to it... atleast it's one of the ways this could desolve with the current level of story telling... or maybe that's actually to much praise to the "Team"
I have not played that part. You referenced his room at work. That fetish alone does not make a person a "cuck" it makes them a sub.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have not played that part. You referenced his room at work. That fetish alone does not make a person a "cuck" it makes them a sub.
I do remember a few scenes where Bob stated "time to watch some of my favorite NTR Hentais" when Linda tells him off though

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Slutbag Linda being triple penetrated.
Her lesbian sister and in-law fucking her holes with strap-ons while she gives head to the MC.
That could add some interest to a character that I unfortunately find unpalatable.

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and Q Who
Dec 27, 2019
I am surprised how much hate is dumped towards Linda, Caroline, and even Sara?
If you think about it, MC is the real asshole here, because he uses them *emotionally*.
Linda truly loves her son, Caroline broke through past abuse and allowed herself to fall in love with MC, and for Sara, MC must be her first true love.

All of them think that MC is only in love with them and they are faithful to him.
I do not count that incident in the kitchen where Linda sees MC look at Sara' ass.
Was that in the Xmas Episode, because I do not consider that part of the real story, more like an alternate universe?

Mo.

• Haha
Reactions: Hadgar and Q Who

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I am surprised how much hate is dumped towards Linda, Caroline, and even Sara?
If you think about it, MC is the real asshole here, because he uses them *emotionally*.
Linda truly loves her son, Caroline broke through past abuse and allowed herself to fall in love with MC, and for Sara, MC must be her first true love.

All of them think that MC is only in love with them and they are faithful to him.
I do not count that incident in the kitchen where Linda sees MC look at Sara' ass.
Was that in the Xmas Episode, because I do not consider that part of the real story, more like an alternate universe?

Mo.
Linda is a cheating whore, though.

Dec 27, 2019
Linda is a cheating whore, though.

Yes, she is cheating. I would not go so far as to call her a whore. I am guessing (if this was real life) she has no way to leave Bob.
No excuse, but out of all of them - she is the only one cheating and treating Bob like crap. But Bob allows this to happen - so he is a tool.

Mo.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Yes, she is cheating. I would not go so far as to call her a whore. I am guessing (if this was real life) she has no way to leave Bob.
No excuse, but out of all of them - she is the only one cheating and treating Bob like crap. But Bob allows this to happen - so he is a tool.

Mo.
She can leave him, she just wants the financial security he provides while also fucking around at the same time. She also doesn't want to reconcile in any way or hear him out at all. She's also pretty much a predator who conspired with the therapist woman to seduce her own son and then make money from the story.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
She can leave him, she just wants the financial security he provides while also fucking around at the same time. She also doesn't want to reconcile in any way or hear him out at all. She's also pretty much a predator who conspired with the therapist woman to seduce her own son and then make money from the story.
How do you know she plans to make money from the story?

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Carolsuhine just gets mocked for her appearent alcholoism. And the Gremlin gets hate for her small titties(compared to Slutbag Linda and Carolushine) because they think that she is fugly. Now Slutbag Linda is a no brainer.

prostitute who murdered Jeffery Epstein.

View attachment 574842
Linda may grow on my with that.

Sara is best girl, everyone knows that.

In reality, it's probably Lily that is best girl. Since Icstor forgot she existed so she isn't tainted.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Linda may grow on my with that.

Sara is best girl, everyone knows that.

In reality, it's probably Lily that is best girl. Since Icstor forgot she existed so she isn't tainted.
Icstor forgot many gems in the game. And yes Lily is one of them man.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
It's really a shame the lack of updates of this game. I've enjoyed it pretty much, and the Christmas Special was a masterpiece in my opinion, so much fun, and shown the care of the DEV towards his game. But look right now, it appears that ICSTOR lost his motivation, and It's really sad.

Reactions: vmaks

Galin

May 5, 2017
1. The Dev should have time enough to make a good update. (The Dev should decide, when the update is ready)
2. Some Devs give us an ETA for the next Update, but not all, maybe they can't do that.
3. A "Timeline Spoiler" in the OP could give us a hint about update frequency.
3.a This Timeline Spoiler could contain the dates of the last Updates...

Reactions: Jude6
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes