Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ive completed all story... But still cant get Linda and Sara to full relation. Currently Linda 4/5 and Sara 3/5. Does anyone has save of it? I want to proceed to harem route
AFAIK, Linda and Sara are incomplete as yet.
Sara's getting an update in 0.7... If ICSTOR can follow through.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Some of you are wondering what the discord says (since broken links or whatever).

The last update, in the announcements section of Icstor's discord dates 12/01/2019 for V0.6e so... Nothing new thus far. Maybe there's some banter going on within the other sections of the discord but I believe that's probably the most solid location for any information.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So I am curious what is a realistic timeline to make something like this game, Assuming the developer is working on it full time meaning 40+ hours per week and actually trying to get things done. I do not for a second believe the developer of this game is actually trying to do anything productive and is mainly interested in milking it for all he can but i would still like to hear from other developers how much can get done in a months time or 2 months or ?. I see developers like MrDots who actually publish a date for the update and pretty much release it on time so I know it can be done.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So I am curious what is a realistic timeline to make something like this game, Assuming the developer is working on it full time meaning 40+ hours per week and actually trying to get things done. I do not for a second believe the developer of this game is actually trying to do anything productive and is mainly interested in milking it for all he can but i would still like to hear from other developers how much can get done in a months time or 2 months or ?. I see developers like MrDots who actually publish a date for the update and pretty much release it on time so I know it can be done.
Depends on a lot of factors. Icstor definitely shouldn't take this long per update given the writting is trash, and most scenes are simple set ups. I could see 1-2 months being understandable, but with how much time he takes, it's not worth it.

lukewwwalker

Nov 30, 2018
I can't say exactly how much it take to develop a game like that, but let's look at it his way:
- The game doesn't have any complex mechanics, this is a point and click game, and the game engine is already there.
- The story is linear, and have few branches at best.
- The writing is trash.
- Few short animations.
- The dev has spent around two years working on the same game, if he is any good at coding/conception, it should be extremely easy to push new updates by now, just a matter of copy pasting text and renders into the right place.
- The only thing that can take take is rendering, but we see other devs doing it much faster.

I am a developer my self, but never worked on game programming. i don't think however developing point and click games is really "game programming", and i am pretty sure there is little complexity involved, for the most part it is just an interactive comic book, and i see publishers like Y3DF releasing sometimes twice a month.

I say with a budget as of ICTOR, if you are not releasing twice a month(you can hire a small team to help with rendering), you are just being lazy, once a month is acceptable. but more than that is just milking it.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
It is really a shame that he doesn't advance in his work. It's really a good game with a great scenario! In your opinion, are we close to an update or not at all?

Dec 27, 2019
So the guy has an uber rendering setup (I hear 10 video cards?), a crap ton of money coming in every month, works for himself and YET there are management issues.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
It is really a shame that he doesn't advance in his work. It's really a good game with a great scenario! In your opinion, are we close to an update or not at all?
It's been almost a year since 0.6b and nothing this has created tremendous controversy among his followers who are divided between those who believe he is enjoying the money of his patrons and the most faithful who keep asking for time, personally I think that being closer to a
I abandon that of a new version but it is only my criteria, that nobody is astonished if we see a new project emerge with tremendous fanfare

• Sad
Reactions: ArchieMDM

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
It's been almost a year since 0.6b and nothing this has created tremendous controversy among his followers who are divided between those who believe he is enjoying the money of his patrons and the most faithful who keep asking for time, personally I think that being closer to a
I abandon that of a new version but it is only my criteria, that nobody is astonished if we see a new project emerge with tremendous fanfare

Yeah ... I'm not going to lie to you I also think that now that the money is there, it's not going to bother to get out of the content ... I don't mind that sometimes it's a question of time and that it can take 2-3 months but there, a year, it is abused!
What would be the point of releasing another project rather than finishing this one?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi guys, tell me, I have a little problem, since yesterday when I use unren on an unmodified Milfy, well, it sends me an error message like "parsing the script", whereas some time ago, there was no problem at all. Did that happen to either of you?
Yeah, Unren seems to be hit or miss In making games unbootable. I only do it to unpack renders now and keep 2 copies of the game due to this problem.
Any info on his Discrod?
Yes.The list of rules of what is allowed. See below.
I'm suprised that ICSTOR is number 5 for adult games on patreon still given that there hasn't been an update in ages. I guess people have too much money than sense

This is what you get pointed to when asking about an update on his discord.
Yes, the constant reminders to see "rule x" when the slightest infraction occurs. It seems to be the number 1 past time there. Next to calls for banning an individual. Disneyland is billed as the happiest place on Earth. Icstor's Discord should be billed as the saddest place on line.
What's new?
I gained 20 pounds after my spinal operation.
whats new?
I already told you. I got fat. Are you tring to be mean?
Which great scenario would that be? The raping women part? The blackmailing women into pleasuring you part? The alcoholism part? The cheating pedo wife/mother part? Or the murdering exs part?
So the guy has an uber rendering setup (I hear 10 video cards?), a crap ton of money coming in every month, works for himself and YET there are management issues.
Some people can't walk and chew gum at the same time.
Yes we can have patience.
There is an option to do otherwise?
You know... there are other more profitable and faster ways to use graphic cards (CPU) to earn money than to do renders
Crypto mining? I wish I understood that. I could use a crap ton of money. PM me LOL
Why would people be astonished byIcstor being Icstor? If his last update is an indication of what to expect going forward. I am not expecting a lot of fanfare.
Yeah ... I'm not going to lie to you I also think that now that the money is there, it's not going to bother to get out of the content ... I don't mind that sometimes it's a question of time and that it can take 2-3 months but there, a year, it is abused!
What would be the point of releasing another project rather than finishing this one?
That is what Icstor has done for years.
Will the new update be available for next year
Probably.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I can't say exactly how much it take to develop a game like that, but let's look at it his way:
- The game doesn't have any complex mechanics, this is a point and click game, and the game engine is already there.
- The story is linear, and have few branches at best.
- The writing is trash.
- Few short animations.
- The dev has spent around two years working on the same game, if he is any good at coding/conception, it should be extremely easy to push new updates by now, just a matter of copy pasting text and renders into the right place.
- The only thing that can take take is rendering, but we see other devs doing it much faster.

I am a developer my self, but never worked on game programming. i don't think however developing point and click games is really "game programming", and i am pretty sure there is little complexity involved, for the most part it is just an interactive comic book, and i see publishers like Y3DF releasing sometimes twice a month.

I say with a budget as of ICTOR, if you are not releasing twice a month(you can hire a small team to help with rendering), you are just being lazy, once a month is acceptable. but more than that is just milking it.
I agree with everything you said, the only variable I have a hard time determining is the amount of time it takes to actually create the images. To me this would be the hardest part and therefore take the most amount of time but like any other skill the more you do it the easier it generally becomes so I would have to assume that at this point in time the developers experience in creating the images he should be highly proficient. I am unable to come to any conclusion other than a simple money grab. If he is truly going thru some sort of breakdown or mental health issue then making games should be given up entirely for now and focusing on his health. Any other so called reason(s) for the the amount of time lapsed is not acceptable.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You mean like Bitcoin? Those use CPUs or GPUs?
GPU's are better as they are more suited for the calculations
Crypto mining? I wish I understood that. I could use a crap ton of money. PM me LOL
Far too late to get into it as an amateur now. You need lots of money to make a bitcoin farm.

Just do like ICSTOR and then sit back and let the money flow in.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes